PART 08

She also came to her. She lost in thoughts of Omkara. The things which no one notice in her whole life, Omkara not only noticed just in a few days, but also told her about her hidden capabilities.

Well how could she believe him? She knew that she didn't hold any talent. She knew that Omkara was lying to him. But still she couldn't hold herself in believing him..

  _______________________________________

Next Evening;

Omkara came back from the office and found Gauri lost in thoughts.

Om (happily): Good Evening Gauri Sharma.

Gauri came back from her thoughts and found Omkara standing there in a very excited mood.

Gauri (nervously): Ap kb ayey?

Om (sitting beside her): Pehli baat Good Evening ka answer hota hy Good Evening, na k Ap kb ayey.

Gauri got embarrassed.

Om (continuing): Baqi rha tmhra sawal ka jawab, mein tb hi aya jb tm Thinking Beauty bni wi thein.

Gauri (confused): Thinking Beauty?

Om: Han naa... Wo jese Sleeping Beauty thi na. Hr wqt soti rehti thi. Is trh tm Thinking Beauty ho. Hr wqt sochun mein gumm rehti ho.

Gauri smiled shyly.

Om: Anyways. Tmhy aik good news deni hy.

Gauri: Knsi good news?

Om: Tej uncle kl raat wapis arhy. Mjhy to khair unho ny aj subh hi inform krdya tha. Lekn mein itna busy tha k mjhy blkl time nhi mla tmhy btane ka.

Good news? Gauri thought. Was it a good news for her? No.. Not at all. Till now, she started getting comfortable with Dadi and Omkara because of their great hospitality. But now she had to go her own home. Not her home. Her father's home. How would she face her father and her step mother? How would they behave with her? All thoughts were rushing in her mind.

Om (clinking her fingers): Thinking Beauty sahi naam rkha hy mein ny tmhra. Phr sy kahein soch mein gumm hogaen.

Gauri (nervously): Nhi bs wo mein..

Om: Acha chlo tm packing krna start krlo. Kl raat 7 bje wo direct airport yehi ayengy tmhy lene.

Gauri (feeling low): Thk hy. Mein jati hn packing krny.

Saying this, she went to her room.

  ______________________________________

Next Day;

She got ready to face her father for the very first time in her life. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was not even worthy of calling Tej Sharma's daughter. Just then she heard the knock at the door. She composed herself and opened ther door. She found servant informing about the arrival of her father. For the last time, she looked at herself again in the mirror and left the room.

  ______________________________________

In Living Room;

Gauri came to the living room and found Omkara, Dadi, Tej and Jhanvi sitting and talking with each other. Upon seeing her, all stopped talking.

Gauri (slowly): Namaste..

Tej (expressionless): Namaste..

Gauri laughed at her fate. What she thought that the meeting of father and daughter for the very first time would be of filmy situation. And what actually happened. However, Jhanvi stood up and hugged Gauri.

Jhanvi: Kesi ho Guari? Yahan koi preshani to nhi hui naa? Wese I know Omkara or Maa jee k hoty hue koi preshani nhi hui hogi but still.

Gauri (slowly): Nhi. Yeh sb buht achy hein.

Jhanvi (smiling): Han wo to hein yeh sb. Ao betho na humare sth.

Jhanvi made her sit with everyone and they all again got busy in business and trip gossips.

Jhanvi: Ziada din to America mein stay krna impossible tha. Tej ko yahan business or baqi sb cheezon ka bhi dekhna hota hy naa.

Dadi (smiling): Han yeh to hy. Yeh bta Rudy puttar kesa hy?

Jhanvi: Maa jee America jaa kr to blkl bacha bn gya hy. Usi ki zidd pr uska Birthday bhi achy sy manai. Tej ka to pta hy. Immature harkatein to blkl nhi pasand inko. Wahan pr bhi hr wqt Rudy ko lectures dete rehte thay k barey hogae ho. Bachpana chor do ab yeh wo. Wo to shukr hy Anika kr Shivay wahan hein. Anika to blky bachon ki trh uski care krti hy. To be honest Anika ki waja sy hi mein yahan sukoon sy hn.

While Jhanvi was ranting about Rudy to Dadi. Tej was discussing some business project with Onkara which she couldn't even understand.

Everything is as per routine. She didn't see anything unique in the behaviour of Jhanvi or Tej after her arrival. Gauri thought. After a long discussion, Tej asked Dadi for leave.

Tej: Maa jee ab chlna chahye humein. Safar ki thakan bhi buht hy.

Dadi: Arey khana kha kr.

Tej (smiling): Apna ghar hy maa jee. Phr kbhi sahi.

Dadi (smiling): Chl jesa tjhy thk lagey.

Dadi then hugged Guari and said.

Dadi: Wahan jaa kr bhool mt jana humein.  Aati jaati rehna. Apna hi ghar hy tera puttar.

Gauri (with light grin): Jee zroor..

Omkara (smiling): Mjhy bhi na bhoolye ga Guari Sharma.

Gauri also smiled back and said.

Gauri: Nhi bhoolungi.

Omkara: Take care. Bye.

Gauri smiled and the trio went out of the Oberoi Mansion.

______________________________________

Do read, vote and comment 😁
Happy Reading ❤