PART 05

Night;

Gauri came for dinner after servant called her.. Omkara and Dadi were already present in the dining room.. Dadi greeted her..

Dadi: (forwarding her the dish of rice) Shuru kro na beta..

Gauri: Jee...

Gauri took some rice and started eating..She doesn't want to eat so she was eating very slowly. She was really hurt with his father's behavior..

Omkara and Dadi were discussing the business problems..Omkara was talking to Dadi but he was continuously looking at Gauri..Gauri was just looking at her plate..When she finished her dinner..She finally looked up for a water..She saw Omkara who was looking at her suspiciously..
Gauri is scared of his eyes.. She knows that he can read her face,but she doesn't want to let him know she is really disappointed with his father's behavior towards her..

After dinner, Dadi and Omkara decided to have a cup of tea..Dadi also invited Gauri but she politely refused her and went to her room.

______________________________________

In Gauri's room;

Gauri was crying without voice..She was continuously thinking about his father's conversation with her..

Gauri: (in mind) Aise knsa baap baat krta hy apni beti sy..Wo bhi tb jb usny apni maa ko khoya ho.. Pehle mjhy laga tha k shyd us wqt unko apny bete ki tension hy islye unho ny Omkara ko bhj dia mjhy lene k lye..
Lekn aj unsy baat krne k baad idea hogya k mein unky lye srf aik burden hun.. Or kch nhi...

Suddenly she heard a knock at the door. She quickly wiped her tears and went to open the door.. She opened the door and saw Omkara standing there.. She was expecting any servant or Dadi at the door..

Gauri: (surprised) Ap??

Om: (looking at her) Tmhy distrub to nhi kia?

Gauri: Nhi nhi... Andr ayey na...

Om: Nhi.. (handling her a packet) Mjhy bs tm yeh dena tha.. Kch paise hen is mein..

Gauri: (returning her the packet) Ap ka buht shukriya..Lekn mjhy zrorat nhi hy..

In her whole life,she is not proud of anything in herself except one thing,her self respect.. Her mother brought her up without anyone's help and she got this habbit form her mother..

Om: Le lo Gauri..Ye mere nhi,tmhry Dad k paise hen..Unho ny abhi phone pr mjhy kaha k tmhy paise de dun par yeh nhi btaya k ktne dene hen.. Mein apni marzi sy ley aya..Tm inko apni marzi sy use krskti ho blky or bhi chahye ho to mjhy btadena..
Abhi to filhal yeh paise mein apny pas sy laya hun lekn don't worry, itne barey dil ka maalik nhi hun.. Tej uncle jese hi America sy wapis ayengy,sarey paise unsy ley lunga..

She still did not take the money from his hands..

Om: Mein jhoot nhi bol rha Gauri Sharma.. Tm chaho to mein tmhri Tej uncle sy baat kradeta hun.. Unho ny yhi kaha k Gauri ko shyd paison ki zroorat hogi,usko paise de dena.. In paison pr tmhra haq hy.. Yeh tmhry Dad k paise hen..

Gauri couldn't tell him that she has no right in her father's anything.. So,she queitly took the packet from him.. Omkara got satisfied and he smiled a bit..

Om: Mein kl Dehli jarha hun,teen char din k lye.. Dadi hen tmhry pas.. Mene Dadi ko kaha hy k mere peeche Gauri Oberoi ko bore mt hone dejiay ga.. Chaho to tm unky sth shopping pr chale jana.. Acha hy,thori buht sair hojaegi Mumbai ki..
Ab tm sojao..Okay..Good night...

Saying this,he went to his room..Gauri closed the door and sat on the bed..She started counting the money..
25 thousand..she sarcastically laughed.. She got an amazing change in her life.. The girl who got 25 hundred monthly from a school job, now getting 25 thousand without any struggle,that too just for the shopping..

She put the packet in drawer and went to sleep.

______________________________________

Next Day;

Dadi wants to take her for shopping but she simply refused her.. Dadi also not insisted her..Gauri got to know from her that Omkara went to office early in the morning and then he will directly go to Dehli..
Dadi went to her friend's house and Gauri went to her room..

At Dinner;

Dadi was telling Gauri about Omkara, Tej and his family..

Dadi: Rudy America mein Anika k pas hi to reh rha hy..

Gauri,who was just listening her silently,now looked at her questiongly..

Dadi: Anika, Omkara ki choti behn hy.. Do saal choti h ussey..Mere lye yeh dono hi meri aulad ki trh hen..
Omkara apni maa sy ziada attached tha or Anika mjhsy.. Anika ki shaadi buht jaldi hui thi..Humara to irada nhi tha itni jldi shaadi ka lekn Shivay k ghar walon ko jaldi thi.. Us ki shaadi k baad ktne dino tk mera bura haal rha..Ab to uska aik bacha bhi h.. Buht khus hy wo..

Gauri: Unky bete ka naam kya hy?

Dadi: (smiling) Ansh.. Ab 5 saal ka hogya h. Uski parhai ka masla hota hy na,ilsye saal mein srf aik baar ati hy wo bhi srf aik mahine k lye..
Srf Omkara ki shaadi mein ayi thi teen mahino k lye..

Gauri looked at her surprisingly..So, Omkara is married,but she never saw his wife.. She thought..

Dadi: Chl puttar mein jati hun aram krny..

Gauri: (smiling) Thk hy..

Dadi went to her room.

______________________________________

After two days;

Gauri was reading a book in library when Omkara entered..

Om: Kia prha jarha hy bhaee??

Gauri: (closing the book) Ap.. Kch nhi bs economics ki book smjhne ki kosish kr rhi hun..
Wese ap kb aye?

Om: Abhi do ghante phly.. Yahan ki lights on dekhen to smjh gya k khatoon yahan bethi hen..

Om gave her a packet which is wrapped beautifully..Gauri got surprised..

Gauri: Yeh kia hy?

Om: Mein jahan gya tha,wahan sy smjh nhi arha tha k kya lun..
Islye Dehli sy wapsi pr yeh leh aya..Mene socha k tm kaho gi k khaali hath wapis agya..Tmhry lye kch laya bhi nhi...

Gauri was looking at him with wide eyes..

Om: Koi gift dey to dene wala ka shukriya ada krna chahye.. Phir dene wale ki khushi ki khaatir uska gift usi k samne khool kr dekhte hen..
Agr gift pasnd agya to kia hi baat hy or agr pasand na bhi aya ho to dene waley ka dil rkhne k lye usky gift ki jhooti tareefen krdeni chahyen..

Omkara was now teaching her the manners..Gauri got nervous as he sat in front of her..Omkara was continuously looking at Gauri..

Om: Ab khol bhi lo bhaee.. Kb tk aise hi dekhti rhogi??

Gauri looked at him. There was a friendly smile at his face..
Gauri thought for a while and then started opening the gift..
She unwrapped the gift and saw a chocolate box inside it..

Om: Or agr gift mein koi khane ki cheez ho to dene wale k samne thora sa kha lete hen..

Gauri smiled a bit and took a chocolate..

Om: Or srf khud nhi khate,dene wale sy bhi pooch lete hen..

She couldn't control her laugh now and started laughing at his compliment.. How can he do fun with such serious face? She thought..

Gauri forward the box. He took a chocolate from it.

Om: Jb tmhri hansi itni khubsurat hy to hansne mein itni kanjoosi ku krti ho?

Gauri got nervous..This is the first time when someone has given her a compliment.. Seeing her condition,Om started laughing..

Om: (laughing) Or agr koi tareef krey to shukriya bhi krna chahye..

This time,Gauri didn't look at his face..

Om: (laughing) Ja rha hun, book enjoy kro tm..

And he went to his room.

______________________________________

Thank you ❤