2.

Toy 2
Back again with another update babes!

Fact: I'm very, very sarcastic. (Sometimes like asshole-y, but sometimes not.)

Enjoy! -C
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV:

~Three Days Later~
I'm sitting here with my friend Niall. He's babbling about his boyfriend, Josh. They've been dating for about a year or so. He loves him to pieces.

In the midst of his rambling, the bell sounded. When I opened the door a man in black came in and asked me if I was alone, when I replied no he turned around and walked out. Puzzled, I walked back to Niall. "Who was it," he asked. "I dunno."

After a couple of hours, and several bags of crisps later, he left. And as soon as he did the man in black returned this time with a package. He stood with a clipboard and asked me to sign several documents. Once I was done, he left. Not without saying,"The instructions to turn him on are inside the box. Good day!"

He shut the door after him, while I worked on opening the strangely large box. Once it was open I let out a, very manly, squeal. It was a human! Well, actually it was a robot that looks like a human, but still. I looked it, him, intensely. Looking at his face, which was gorgeous, and stopped at his.. Prick. Blushing a bright red, I picked up my gaze and saw the thin book of instructions. I snatched it up and quickly read through it, stopping once I saw the way to turn him on. 'Kiss the lips of the robot and it should wake up.'

I leant down and pecked his lips. Nothing. I tried again, this time with more force. His eyes fluttered open and I was met with stunning golden orbs. He smiled and stood up. "Hello Harry, I'm Zayn, your boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend." I looked at the naked man, robot, in front of me.

"Yes you do. I'm your boyfriend." And with that he kissed me. Soft at first, then pushing me against the closest wall and grinding his hips against me. A surprised moan left my mouth and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I responded back now. He was warm. And his skin was soft. He broke off the kiss,"See, I'm made for you and you only." I just nod dumbly, turned on and confused.

I'm snapped out of my trance by Zayn kissing my neck. "Can you get me some clothes," he asked. I nod again, and walk over to my room, gesturing for him to follow. I grabbed some loose basketball shorts and an oversized, on me, tee for him. He slips them on and he walks up behind me, slipping his hands around my waist.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Was it good? Feedback is appreciated. And if you see my work anywhere else please tell me. I work hard to make these stories and to have them stolen is horrible. -c

FAN😍
VOTE👌
COMMENT☺️
INBOX ME😏