3.

Hey Loves! New update!

Fact: I'm Ethiopian, Arab, and Black. I like what I'm mixed with. I'm not a normal mix.

Bye! -C

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV:

Just standing here with Zayn is actually comforting. "What do you want to do today babe," he question. I shrug,"Can we just watch movies and cuddle?" He nods and releases my waist. I whimper and he chuckles. "Just getting a movie babe." I flush red thinking about how desperate I sound.

After he puts in the film, which I have no clue what he put in, he takes a seat on my bed and pulls me in between his legs. He kisses my neck, not in a sexual way, in a loving way. I hum as he kisses up my neck. By now the film is forgotten and we are kissing. As it gets heated he pulls away and kisses my cheek,"Don't want to get too heated, hm babe," he mumbles.

After that we focus back on the movie, which is For The Broken Hearted. We just sit, me in between his legs with his arms around me. When the film finishes, I'm sniffing and my face is red and puffy from crying. "Aw babe, you okay," Zayn asks. I nod,"Just hungry." He nods and stands to head to the kitchen. He whips up some Alfredo noodles for us.

At the table, I roll up the noodles on my fork and shove it into my mouth, almost moaning at the flavour. "It's so good, Zaynie!" He raises an eyebrow at me,"Zaynie," he asks, amused. "Ya, unless you don't li-," he cuts me off before I can finish. "No I like it, I was just surprised." We spend the rest of dinner chatting about ourselves.

Later that night, we were laying in my bed. He suddenly kisses me with such a force, I swear I felt my teeth vibrate. He rolls over on top of me. He grinds down on me, hard. I gasp and his tongue slithers into my mouth. Our tongues dance in sloppy tango, his being the lead. My hands reach up to tangle in his raven locks while his fingers dance on my torso's skin. I moan when his fingers graze my nipples. He begins to tweak them, me moaning continuously into his mouth. When we break apart for air, his lips jump down to my neck he leaves hot open-mouthed kisses all over my neck and jaw, searching for my sweet spot. Once he finds it I moan, quite loudly. He smirks against the skin, sucking lightly. He pulls off and licks and kisses at the red mark on the dip where my neck meets my shoulder. He starts to work at my zipper but I stop him with trembling hands.

"Zaynie stop. 'M not ready yet." He stops and rolls off. "Are you a virgin baby," he asks sweetly, burying his face in my hair. "Ya," I reply, suddenly feeling shy. He takes his face out of my hair to tilt up my chin so I'm gazing into his honey colour orbs. "Baby, you don't have to be shy around me," he says, in a low voice. I nod. He kisses my forehead and pulls the duvet over both of us. With our bodies tangled together, I let the soothing fingers of sleep take me away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AND SCENE!! Good or nah? Feedback appreciated. -C

FAN😍

VOTE👌

COMMENT☺️

INBOX ME😏