5.

Fact: I'm the clumsiest person ever. I will fall over or run into something then apologize.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am currently sitting on the counter waiting for Zayn to fix his hair. We planned to go to the carnival. I wanted him to have actual memories, not just the ones implanted into his head.

"Zayn are you done?" He peeks his head out of the door, "No, almost. I just want to look good when I go out." After another twenty minutes Zayn finally walked out, and damn he was hot. His stubble was there and his hair was gelled back. He was delicious.

I was taken out of my trance by him chuckling. "I must look really good, you're drooling!" I felt my face flush a deep shade of red. "Awee," he cooed. He walked past me to grab the car keys and grabbed my hand. And then we were gone.

--/--/--/--

At the carnival, Zayn kept playing all of the booths and winning me stuffed animals. I blushed every time, and pecked his cheek.

We were mindlessly walking, with Zayn gripping my hand tighter every time someone looked our way. They were probably looking at him, but oh well. He stopped us and turned to me with a shit-eating grin. "Let's get on that one," he said pointing to the largest ride here. I gulped, then quickly shook my head. "N-no way, it's too high up!" He laughed, but stopped when my face turned into a scowl. "Come on babe, it's just one ride." I looked up at him, "Fine." He cheered and dragged me there.

--/--/--/--

When the ride ended I ran over to the nearest garbage can and spewed out my insides. I felt a hand on my back, rubbing small circles. When I was finished I lifted my head up and wiped my mouth, "Never again." He nodded, "Never again."

--/--/--/--

He drove us home, and insisted on carrying me inside. He placed me on the bed and undressed me carefully, leaving on my boxers. He then put a pair of his sweats on me. He pulled up the blanket and laid me down. He then tucked up to me chin and kisses my forehead. "Night, beautiful."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TELL ME HOW I DIDNT NOTICE I HAD 120 VOTES!! HOLY SHIT, THANKS SO MUCH, I SCREAMING!! YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK! 💞💖💕💓💗❤️💚💜💙💛 -CHANTAEL, WHO IS CRYING IN 17 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES..