Chapter One : Special Coincidences

Kouh Town, Japan

Y/N POV

After Raphiel and I walk in the Direktion of Kuoh Academy we met many students, mostly female and only a few boys. Most of the girls were staring at me and got hearts in their eyes, while the boys were drooling over Raphiel, who decided to be a girl for a long time.

We make our way through the school gates, while I was in front Raphiel was 15m behind me, with many students between us. I don't want to wait for her and make my way to the student council office (A/N : don't know if it's right) , to get my schedule. At the student council office I met two girls with glasses, one with short hair and the other one has long hair, that reaches her thighs.

They were asking me if I am the new exchange student and after saying yes, they give me my schedule and I walk away around a corner. " Phew", I say, "first contact with devils and they didn't sense anything, I think I did a good Job. I hope Raphiel doesn't do shit, that they find out what he is. I believe in her, but author- san has a strange sense of humor.

( Goddamnit Y/N stop breaking the fourth wall )

Sona P.O.V.

" Tsubaki, did you sense that ?", I asked my Queen. She responded:" Yes, there was a little bit of power leaking. What was that Sona, do you think he has a Sacred Gear ?". I thought about it for few seconds and then I reply :" It could be and if it is so, would Rias have an eye on him, but maybe we can beat her to him. Tsubaki, I need you and Saji to catch him before he leaves the school". And to the other new student, the girl Raphiel still hasn't arrived and that makes me mad, because I hate breaking the rules.

Raphiel P.O.V.

As I stroll through the school building, I sense two High-class devils and their peerages. It seems that the president of the student council is a High-class devil and the heiress of the sitri clan, whereas the president of the occult research club the heiress of the gremory clan is.

I thought ' I must stay silent, or else they find out'. I look at the clock and it's already time for classes and I don't have my schedule. After almost got lost in the building I met a very angry Sona. Then with a warning from her, I made my way to the class, only to see Y/N stands in front of the classroom as well. It's nice to know that we have the same classes, plus I can sense that the human with the Boosted Gear is in this class as well, thats actually very interesting.

Y/N P.O.V.

Just when the teacher wanted to call my friend Raphiel and me into the classroom, Raphiel comes around the corner and stands next to me. Later the teacher told us to introduce us to the class and i'm standing in front so I was first. " Hello my name is Y/N L/N, I like time with friends, music and fighting". Seconds after I said that all girls in the class starts to scream.

Now it's Raphiel's turn to introduce herself and she said her name is Raphiel Pendragon ( A/N : yes she/ he is one descendant of this King, if you get this you are a friend of good culture )
and she likes time with friends, cats and good jokes. After the introduction the teacher told me to sit between two girls.

The name of the girls are Katase and Aika, next thing I got to know is Raphiel had to sit in front of Issei and the girls feel sorry for her, because she had to sit in front of the pervert.

Timeskip ( brought you by Chibi
girls drooling over Y/N )
still Y/N P.O.V.

The last lesson is over and I see Issei and his two friends, in addition Raphiel in some distance running away for some reason. I think ' Raphiel is strong, she knows what she's doing, but the other three are worrying me'. I got a message from Raphiel, saying that a fallen angel is after Issei, because of his Boosted Gear.

If this is the truth and I trust Raphiel, we have to keep an eye on the activities of the four fallen angels in town. Now I have to go because Ms. Shitori or Sona spoke to me that she wants to speak with me after school.
A High-class devil wants to see me, huh....

I could be wrong, but I hope they haven't found out about me and Raphiel. While I walk slowly to the student council office, I was being approached by a blonde male student and the same female student with glasses from this morning, Tsubaki was her name I think. Deepened in my thoughts, I don't realize that they had spoken with me and said their names, the blonde's name is Saji Genshirou by the way, and they should lead me to the student council office. I say :" Lead the way Saji and Tsubaki !".

Raphiel P.O.V.

I decided to look after Issei, because he has the Boosted Gear and he got the attention of some fallen angels. After school he walks straight to his house.

~ Timeskip to next day ~

At the morning, I hand him a flyer of the Heavenly Death Force, with the note, that if he needs help, he should think of me and wish that I was with him.

Rias P.O.V.

Flashback

As I was talking with Akeno I couldn't help it to think about the boy, and the girl who was following him. I decide to ask Akeno, if she knews anything about them. " Akeno do you know who the girl and the boy was ?". She looks at me and respond : " The two who have just passed us ? I think the boys name was Issei Hyoudou, and the girl is one of the two new exchange students and her name is Raphiel Pendragon, why Rias is something wrong with them ? ". " No" I replied.

Flashback End

I see Raphiel and Issei eating lunch and I sense the same weird aura I sensed yesterday, then I realize that Raphiel is looking at me and smiles. I quickly turn around and go to my club room.

-------------------------------------------_--------------

What was it, that Sona wants to discuss with you and what is Rias sensing ? Questions over Questions for answers tune the next time in

--__-- Gagagushtos is out