Chapter 4: New Issei

Issei P.O.V.

I see Yuuma flying at me full speed while in her hand seems to be a spear made out of pure light. She rushes at me, but suddenly she's intercepted by another girl with also raven black hair and as she turns around, I  see it clearly as daylight it's the third beauty of kuoh : Raphiel Pendragon.
But then I wake up.

Was that a dream  ? But if yes, what does that mean for me and who should I tell ? Then it comes to me, this is not my bedroom......

A second later the door to the room opens and a young looking girl opened the door. She has black hair, which is divided into cute twintails, and slightly glowing blue eyes, while wearing a black and white maid dress with a white star on it, near her breast section, that hugs her teenage body tightly.

???: " Ah, I See you're awake

???: " Ah, I See you're awake. Please use these clothes provided by the master of the house to dress up and then meet me outside"

Issei ( mind ): ' damn she really looks cute . But i wonder who this master is supposed to be and what happened last night. '

Issei: * puts the clothes on , then walks outside to meet up with the maid * hey .... um can I have your name ?

Black: * smiles at him then walks towards the living room with him * you can call me Black.

Timeskip 3rd P.O.V.

As the two of them were walking towards the living room, Issei looks around the house to try to find out who could own the mansion and stuff.

On the other side Black sneaks then and now some glances towards Issei, curious how he handles it to be alive after last night or if he even remembers it.

After a short walk the both of them come in front of a door.

Black: " Go through this door, then you will find your answers. " * With that she disappears into the shadows to take care of other things *

After carefully looking at the door the young man decides to open it.

Y/N P.O.V.

As I hear the door open, I look up and see a very surprised Issei standing there, so ist's really to not laugh at his face.

Y/N: * points to a chair in front of himself * " Sit down Issei, I think you have a few questions and I will try my best to answer them. "

I see that he's still a little unsure about it, but then he steps up and sits down.

Issei: " Alright, the first thing i want to know is, where am I ? "

Y/N: * smiles * " Well, that's an easy one, you're in Raph's and my house. "

Issei: * stares at him in shock * " So you and Raphiel are actually a couple ? I thought that was a myth from school !! Not important, is what happened last night the reality, or am i still dreaming ? "

Y/N : * flinches and looks angry * " I'm very sorry to say this, but you're not dreaming Issei. Somebody or rather something tried to kill you last night!! * Throws him a picture * This girl right here, is a fallen angel.

Issei: * gets angry * " So you mean, that this shitty fallen angel decided to end my life and Raphiel saved me ? " * Then realizes something * " Wait, fallen angel as in angels, that have sinned and the ones from the bible ? They are real ? That means the others are real too, like devils, angels and stuff ? "

Y/N: * laughs loudly * " That has to be one of the best reactions I've ever seen Issei, but yes, all mythologies you've heard of are crazy real, that must sound really cool for you, but for us it's a giant pain in the ass ! "

3rd P.O.V.

While the two boys are speaking somewhere else a certain black haired beauty was busy, with questioning the knowledge of another black haired young woman. The latter one, being chained to the wall, has sprouted two jet black wings from her back, which identify her as a certain fallen angel, that was captured last night.

The girl doing the questions however seems slightly agitated with the answers and is seen doing a sensory based magic circle which seems to make the girl looks pityful at the fallen angel.

Back to the boys Y/N P.O.V.

Y/N: * looks at Issei silently judging him * " Issei, i have to ask you a serious question, would you want to join us in our faction ? I can tell, despite your openly perversion, that you are a nice guy and would be a good addition to our faction. But I won't force you, because I want you to make your own choices and live for those you made. "

While I speak,  I can see Issei tensing up,  so I try to change the words and after that he gives me a look of determination,  something I'm very happy about, because it seems as he has made his choice.

Issei : * clenches his fist * " Before I answer that,  there's something you didn't tell me about rias right ? "

I  flinch and he smirks at me, not bad at all .

Y/N: * smiles * " Well yes, rias is to marry a rich and ugly bastard, that thinks he's superior to everyone and he also is as perverted as you and your buddies combined and multiplied with at least a thousand. "

Issei : * shivers * " Such a guy exists in reality?  Can I kick his Ass around the world?  "

Y/N: * laughs loudly * with the right training, I'm pretty sure you could.

Issei : * mutters to himself * Alright, I'll join you and your faction, under one condition if Rias gets in one of those rating games you mentioned I'm fighting with and for her breasts. "

Y/N : * sighs and massages his temples * I knew you'd say that,  but still I've got to ask,  why are you so perverted that you openly admit something like this.  Have you no shame at all or do you just don't care what other people will think of you  ?"

Issei: * takes a pose * " Because an old man with only one told me when I was young, that the secrets of the female body are worth over a thousand deaths and we should appreciate it,  for as long as we live! "

I sigh and facepalm mentally,  because I know exactly who that was and with his personality I don't wonder anymore why Issei is this blinded by his own perversion.

Then I held up a white chess piece, a pawn specifically and look to him, as he looks at me a little disappointed.

Y/N: * smirks * " Don't be so down Issei this is a special piece, it measures your strength and transforms your strength into the piece that fits you the most. "

I see the pawn rotating, then suddenly it stops and transforms into three mutated pawn pieces, that go straight into his chest. Suddenly six angel wings burst out from his back.

Y/N: * gives a thumbs up to Issei  * See,  I knew your boosted gear would be strong . But for now we should go to school, and remember,  don't spill anything suspicious .

After I showed him how to conceal his power and he giving me the promise to return after school, we make our way towards school.

There another chapter done,  now Issei is part of the main characters peerage and things are only to begin.  Can Issei hide the fact about Y/N ? Will riser eat his own dick ?

Find out next chapter.  With that Gagagushtos and BRS are out .

--__--

SegmentalDragon

aerhonTheMadHatter

KaiserGuardian

Shout out to my buddies