Chapter 1

Chapter 1~

▪Chelsea's POV▪

It was a sunny morning and its my first day of school, I'm in 7th grade now.

"Chelsea aren't you ready yet!?" Dad said. "Just a minute Dad.. I'm just packing my things up".

When I was already pack up, I run down stairs. "Hi mom hi Dad!" I said and kiss them in the cheeks. "Are you ready now?" Dad said and I nodded.

Dad go outside to start the engine of the car, when I hear the car honked I kiss my mom and said goodbye and she did the same.

After a 30 minutes roadtrip we reach the school.

Dad park the car on the roadside, I kiss him and said goodbye and he just wave his hand to me to say goodbye and drove.

Everybody was inside and I'm on my way inside the school when sudden I feel like someone is following me, I look back but nobody was there. I continued to walk when suddenly someone grab me and covered my eyes.

"OH MY GOOOD!!" I yelled

"W-who is this!?" I say a bit scared. "HAHAHAHA" the only thing I heard and then the stranger release me.

I look back and I saw my buddy Jake. "You bastard..!" I groaned and my fist is ready to punch him "H-hey heey! C-calm down Chelsea its only a joke!" Jake confess "Well its not funny at all!" I said and punch him in the shoulder.

"Aw! Hmm.. you know I miss your punches" Jake say and smile,“Oh! So you want another punch. Where should I punch you.. in the face?” I said, ready to punch him again. But then we heard the bell ring so we run inside the school and get to our classes.

I was in my class but the Ms. Daisy wasn't here yet. Well what a relief, I sat down beside Brian that is reading a Science book.

Uh! nerd!

"Hey Brian!" I said and tapped his back "Huh? Oh, Hi Chelsea. How are you?" Brian asked and smile-as-wide "I'm good. How 'bout you? How's your summer doing?" I asked and smile "Well, nah.. You know me I don't go outside much and having fun.." I cut whatever he will say next "Oh! Yeah I know, Im sorry" I said and he just nodded.

Brian haven't to much close friends, I'm the closest friend he had, that's why I'm his bestfriend since we were in 3rd grade.

Well Brian isn't that looking horrible nerd, his just a little bit wierd, have big glasses and braces in his teeth. Brian was always bullied in school but I'm always there to protect him.

~*~

"Okay class dismiss" Ms. Daisy said. I jumped up in my seat and exited the classroom. I go strait to the cafeteria 'cause I'm freaking hungry!

I'm looking for a seat and I saw my two lads Jake and Brian who're waving at me.

I'm glad the two we're friends now.

I seat beside Brian and I saw Jake smirk. "What's with the smirking face!?" I said curiously.  "Nothing." He said. I glared at Jake "Uhh.. Chelsea stop glaring.. you're freaking scary!" Brian said so I stop.

~*~

The bell ring its time to go home. I'm walking in the hallway with crowded people. When I reach the exit someone grab my hand and I saw Jake holding my hand.

"Oh! Hey Jake! Why.." "I'm taking you home" Jake cut and answered the question that I should ask. "Oh! Okay? But you don't needed to hold my hands like we're couple." I said and let go of Jake's hand.

We're walking on the roadside when sudden I heard someone yelled my name,

"CHELSEEEEAAA!!!"

We look back and we saw Brian running towards us. “Hey! Who are you running for?” Jake asked curiously  “Catching up for Chelsea!” Brian said.

Oh right I remembered I promise him to teach him some dance steps. I don't know what's gotten in his mind why he wants to learn dancing.

Well I'm very good in dancing and Brian knows that. I won a competition last year 1st place.

~*~

I'm at the house now. “Hi honey! How's your first day of school?” Mom said excitedly.

“Mm.. good!” I said “Good? Nothing happened? Don't you have new friends?” Mom said curiously “Nothing happened, I have new friends but I didn't entertain them much..” Mom cut

“Why? Don't you like them?” Mom asked sadly.

Uh! That's why I don't like first day of school, mom is like an interviwer have so much questions.

“No mom! I do like them, but my whole attention is on class” I lied just to make her shut up.

“Oh, okay. Wow my baby is focusing on class now!” Mom said proudly.  “Mom! I always do that every school year. That's why I'm always in the top 5 on class” I explain.

“Oh, Mom! I'm going to Brian's house.. I'm gonna teach him some dance steps!” I said out loud because I'm in my room and mom is in the kitchen

▪Brian's POV▪

I'm listening the music for my dance. And I'm sure Chelsea thinks what's gotten to me, why I am willing to learn 

Well its just, I want to be look like normal and cool. The book that I'm reading while ago on school the one that Chelsea saw isn't really scince.

I just covered it just not to be notice that I'm reading "Tips to be Cool & Popular".

Its just, I'm sick of being look like a nerd and being bullied by someone. And sick to be saved and protected by Chelsea.

Come on! Just think about it. I'm being protected by a GIRL!

that I should be the one protecting her! Uh, it really, really sucks.

"Hi! Mrs. Caños. Is Brian here?" I heard Chelsea down stairs asking my mom “Yeah! He's in his room” My mom reply.

“Hey buddy!” Chelsea said cheerfully “Hi Che!” I said in her nickname.

“Don't call me Che it sucks!” Chelsea said “Sorry” I respond immediately.  “Ookaay! Are you ready to dance?” She ask “Well, Yeah sure.. Let's get started!” I said excitedly and rub my hands.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry for my grammar.  Its my first time writing

I hope you enjoy my chapter 1

And if you like it please vote =)