Chapter 2

■Chelsea's POV■

Its been 2 weeks teaching Brian to dance. And I thought it is going to be hard to teach him, but I'm wrong. His a fast learner and very good in dancing.

His got a talent, a real talent.

“Hey guys! What you doing?” Jake ask and sat on the swing. “Well, I'm teaching Brian to dance” I said gasping.  “Chelsea let's take a break” Brian said.

“Yeah, great idea” I said and grab my bottled water. “You two seems very serious practicing there. What's with it?" Jake asked.

“Well, nothing at all.. Brian just wanted to learn dancing.” I explain and Jake nodded. “Oh! Guys what time is it?” Brian ask like his in a hurry.

I look at my phone “Its 1:30, Why?” I ask him

“Oh darn.. I need to go home!” Brian said and he is really in a hurry. “H-hey! Brian where are you going!?” I ask curiously “I'll text you! See yah!" Brian said and run home.

“That was weird? Why is he so hurry?” Jake ask curiously “I don't know.” I said and shrug.

“So I think its you and me again” Jake said with a smirk on his face. “Well yeah! You and me again.” I said and smile.

But I don't want go home yet I don't have anything to do at home. Mom is shopping with her friends, dad is on work, and my brother is in Canada.

“Aahmm.. Hey Chelsea.. aah.. do you want to go somewhere? I'm not going home yet.” Jake's invite

“Well, yeah! Sure, why not” I agreed to his invitation.

We were in a Sweets shop drinking chocolate milk shake. While drinking we were chatting and laughing.

Its our first time together. I mean its our first time together without our friends hanging around.

“HAHAHA!” We both laugh. “You know, you're funny!” I said and smiled at him.

“Ahh.. Chelsea I have to tell you some-..” Jake pause when my phone ring “Oh! wait a minute my mom's calling.--” I excused for a minute.

“My mom's at home now I need to go home.” I said. “Okay.” Jake said and I saw his face turn sad. “Uuh? Jake do you want to drop me by at home?” I said and his face shine with his smile.

“Sure! Of course why not?” Jake said and I smile “Let's go.”

~*~

■Jake's POV■

‘’Let's go" Chelsea said and drag me outside the shop.

We're on our way to Chelsea's house. While walking Chelsea is singing random songs and I smiled at her.

“Why are you smiling? Does my voice sounds annoying?” Chelsea said looking at me waiting for me to answer. “No! Your voice sounds great.  You know you have a beautiful voice.” I said to her “Really?” She ask and smile.

“Yeah really!” I said to her honestly.

“We're here! Ahh Jake, thanks for the drink and dropping me off my house.” Chelsea said smiling at me. “Your always welcome! And it's my pleasure!” I said and smile.

“Well, bye. See you later Jake” She said and get inside their house.

~*~

I'm laying on my bed, thinking about the happiness I felt a while ago.

It's fun hanging out with her. And I kept  thinking about her, she is so beautiful. I think if someone courted at her, she will change her attitude.

I had a crush on her, but I'm too scared to say to her.

Once I had a girlfriend. It is too easy for me to court her, because she likes me too. But on Chelsea it's too hard for me.

Because she's different to other girls and I don't even know if she'll gonna like me or just bust me up. Or maybe it is not the right time yet to say to her my feelings.

“Grr.. why am I so stressed about it!?” I said to myself. I'll just going to sleep it for now. I don't want to stress myself up.

■Chelsea's POV■

What a great time today huh, it's nice to go out with Jake he is a very funny guy.

Oh I forgot to ask him, what would he likes to say something to me.

“Say something to me? What should it be?”I whispered to myself.  His been a bit weird this last few days.

I think something is bothering him.

My thoughts blown away when I hear my phone ring. Its Brian. “Hey Brian!” I answer the phone. “Hey Chelsea,  I'm sorry if I left to early.” Brian apologize.

“It is okay.. But why are you so hurry? ” I ask him.

“Today is my grandmother's arrived, so I needed to go home early. ” Brian explain.

Oh I remember it's her grandmother's birthday next week.  '‘Oh yeah right, I almost forgot next week is your grandma's birthday.  You told me about that.’' I said to him.

“Let's just continue our practice next weekend, I'm going to be busy this coming week. Is that okay to you?” Brian said

“Yeah sure.” I agreed to him.

“Okay, thanks Chelsea.. Your the best!” Brian said to me that make me smile.

“No problem.  Your my best friend. ” I said and Brian ended the call.

Haa.. I'm so tired.. I need to rest.

I drop myself to my soft and comfortable bed. But I feel uncomfortable, “Oh I forgot to change my clothes”

I get up on my bed and take a bath.

I was done taking a bath and put on my clothes. I sit back on the headboard of my bed and pray, thanking God for the happy things that happen to me this day.

Before I lay down my head on my pillow, my phone vibrates, means that I have a text message.

“Goodnight Chelsea! Sweet dreams =)” it's from Brian. “Ohh, sweet dreams too Brian =)” I reply to him.

When my text sent I received another text message. It's from Jake “Hi Chelsea =) I have a great time with you. Let's do it again next time =) Goodnight and sweet dreams ♡”

I feel like I was blushing. I'm blushing? Wow this is my first time blushing in someone's text for me.

“Yeah! I have a great time too.. Goodnight =)” I replied.  And I close my eyes until I fall asleep.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I think Jake and Chelsea is falling in love with each other.
YIIEEE ♡.♡
---------------------------
Okay guys thanks for reading.

And if you like it please vote, okaay? =)