Chapter 4

▪Chelsea's POV▪

“Liam Wilder…” I whispered to myself I kept thinking about the new lad we meet. I can't even focused on the T.V. show I'm watching because of him.

“Well I think someone is thinking to deeply” I heard a voice beside me. I look up and I saw my brother standing next to me smiling.

“CHARLIE!” I jump on him and hug him tightly and we both fell down to the floor. “Heeey! I miss you sis.” He said and hug me too “I missed you more!” I said and buried my face to his chest.

“Hey! You two get up on there... Chelsea go change, we are eating dinner outdoor.” mom said and I ran up to my room and change my clothes.

After eating, chatting and the laughter we all go home and get rest.

~*~

I wake up in three reasons 1. I heard the annoying ringtone 2. I smell food and; 3. I want to see again Liam I don't know why. I was up when I heard the annoying ringtone again. “Grr… this isn't my ringtone, who the heck change it?” I muttered to myself.

I dragged myself to the bathroom to take a warm bath. After taking a bath I dried myself and put a white polo shirt and pair of jeans.

I go down stairs and proceed to the kitchen. I sat on the chair and pulled out my cellphone… I received a text message, I wonder who is it.

I open the message and I saw there's no name. “Huh? Who could it be?” I mumbled to myself. I read it.

“Hi Chelsea =) I'll pick you up to school  ×Liam”

“What! How did he get my number!?” I said out loud “Hey! What's the matter?” Charlie said raising the spatula.

“Oh…ahh…no-nothing… just serve me my breakfast!” I muttered “Geez… okay! Here you go madam” My brother said and serve me a pancakes with maple syrup on the top.

“Thank youuuu” I said dragging the ‘u’ “Your welcome” Charlie said and smiled. While eating I remember my annoying ringtone “Charlie.” I said and he hummed “Did you… change my ringtone?” I said in a sweet tone

Charlie burst out of his laugh “I knew it!” I said pointing him the fork “Don't you worry I'd just miss pranking you” he said and then laugh.

“HA HA, very funny.” I muttered. While I am finishing my breakfast someone is knocking the door I look at my brother “I'll go get it” he said and rolled his eyes.

“Hi! I'm looking for Chelsea. Is she here?” I heard on the front door “Yeah, she's here come on in!” my brother said and lead him to the kitchen.

“Chelsea you have a visitor.” my brother said pointing at the guy “Hi!” a happy Liam greets me “He-hey Liam! What are you doing here?” I said “Didn't you received my message? I said I'll pick you up to school.”

“Oh! Right I forgot he texted me,  idiot me!” I mumbled to myself “What was that?” Liam asked his face was curious.

“Huh… aa..what…oh! I said I'll just get my bag, wait a second.” I said run up stairs to get my bag.

After a few second I got down “I'm ready!” I said “Okay, let's go” Liam said then I run to my brother to kiss him in the cheeks and say goodbye.

“Okay, bye be careful... take care of my sister Liam!” he said and Liam chuckle then nodded. I glare at Charlie “Byeeee..” he just said dragging the ‘e’.

We're walking in the sidewalk “Ahh…Liam, I'm wondering, how did you get my number? I didn't even gave it to you .” I said holding my phone.

“I got it from Jake!” Liam said “How?”I asked not getting anything.