Chapter 3

Chapter 3~ Met a New Friend

*Brian’s POV*

“Brian! Wake up…wake up…!’’ I heard my little sister waking me up and shaking me hard. I tried to open my eyes but I’m still tired. After a few minutes I was sleeping again.

Then my sister slap my face so hard, that makes me wake up.

I stand up and glare at her “What!?’’ she said, crossing her hands in her chest and pout on me. “Why do you have to do that!?’’ I said holding my reddened left cheek.

“I am waking you up…I shake you to wake up but you didn’t get up already…so, I slap your face…the best way for you to wake up!’’ she said and laugh.

“Very funny Tania!’’ I said furiosly. “Hey, you don’t have to be angry to me…nana said that, if you don’t wake up I’ll slap you…but I’m sorry for slapping you’’ Tania said and make ingratiate face.

“Fine!...but next time…don’t you dare do that again! I’ll tickle your feet none stop, until you cry!’’ I threatened her.

“PROMISE!” she said and pinkie swear to me.

“Kiiidss! Breakfast is ready!” Nana said and we both run down stairs.

“Good morning!” We both said to nana who is preparing our breakfast. “Good morning too my darlings!”

After eating breakfast I took a warm bath. After taking a bath… I wear a white shirt with a pair of pants. Then I grab my bag and said goodbye to mom, Tania and nana.

~*~

I’m on school now, I’m walking towards my locker to get my stuffs. Then I heard a girl’s voice “Hi Briaaaan!” Ofcourse before I turn around I know it’s Chelsea. I turned and I saw Chelsea…wearing a blue checkered polo with black t-shirt on the inside and a pair of jeans.

“He-heeey…Chelsea” I said and I feel my cheeks are blushing.

“Whoa! Buddy your face…soo red! Are you blushing?” Chelsea said corious “Huh!? Oh…err…no! Its just um…”

‘Ugh why am I blushing… I can’t help it when she looks so pretty’ my thoughts were cut off when Jake snapped out of us..

“Heeeeey! Briaaaan!Whoa your face!” Jake said tapping my cheeks. I turn away from them and calm myself from blushing.

“Its nothing…let’s just go in our class” I said then exactly the bell ring.

~*~

“Okay class open your books on page 45…answer the following questions…I’ll give 20 minutes” Mrs. Peroy said. She is our History teacher…and I saw Chelsea is just staring the questions on the book…she looks confused about the questions.

I am sitting right next to her and I want to help her… I’m just looking for the right time because Mrs. Peroy is watching the rest of the students who are answering the given page.

“Just a minute children I have to go to the office…please keep quite” Mrs. Peroy said, now is the right time.

“Hey Chelsea” I whispered, not wanting the other students saw us. “Yah?” she whispered I gave her a piece of paper with an answer.

She shook her head “No! I don-” she was cut off when Mrs. Peroy entered the room. But I gave it to her hand. She just sighed.

After 20 minutes the bell ring “Okay class past your paper”