Fatal

I pushed through the crowd of people. I got quite a few glares and punched in the gut a few times as well. If I had only came on time, I wouldn't be bulldozing my way through everyone.

"Who does she think she is?" I heard someone laugh.

"She's trying to get the front, it's not like Motionless in White will actually notice her."

"Pathetic."

I took a deep breath and carried on. This was a damn obstacle course. I smiled once Ghost came into view.

"Devin!" I screamed, running forward. I stood at the edge of the stage, heaving. Once Ghost had made eye contact with me his mouth formed into a grin.

"Come on up." He laughed, pulling me up onto the stage.

"Almost up." I smiled.

"Let me help." Ricky mumbled, grabbing my other hand.

"Thank you guys."

"It was a pleasure." Ghost smiled and Ricky nodded.

I watched as Josh set up his keyboard and Chris walked over to his microphone stand before turning his head towards me. I watched as his eyes lit up and his lips curved into the most beautiful smile.

"Sorry, I'm late." I sighed as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"You're fine. I understand."

"Thanks." I smiled, kissing his chin. Sadly, that's all I could reach, considering I'm so short compared to him.

I heard a few people scoff. I laughed, and they had said Motionless in White wouldn't notice me.
I was standing in the arms of Chris Motionless. I never knew that meeting him would lead to this. Every tear shed was worth it. I love him and he loves me.

"Ahem," Chris cleared his throat into the microphone. "I'd like to introduce you all to my girlfriend."

"Chris.." I began to speak before he cut me off with a kiss.

"I want you to know that I'm going to be leaving for tour tomorrow." He mumbled.

What? I stared at him with a blank face. Why hadn't he told me sooner? He's leaving me behind. I crumbled to dust as a thousand thoughts raced through my head. What if he met someone else on tour? What if he fell in love with someone else? What if he cheated? I gulped, trying my hardest to prevent the tears from pouring down my face.

"I'll talk to you later." I choked out, walking backstage.

I don't know why I had so many negative thoughts. I knew he loved me, so why was I doubting? I sunk in my seat as I heard Motionless in White begin.  After about an hour, the show had ended. I had fallen asleep in my chair with tear stained cheeks.

"Hey." I heard a voice mumble.

I opened my eyes to see Ricky.

"Don't be worried about tour, okay?"

I nodded.

"It's not as bad as you think. You have to realize that Chris would never cheat on you."

I nodded again, curling into a ball. These next few months would be the death of me. Soon enough, it was night. I stared at my wall, thinking. I jumped up when the door creaked open.

"I didn't mean to scare you." Chris grinned, walking towards me.

"You didn't."

I watched as he sat on my bed and took my hand in his.

"I'm only going to be gone for a month or two. You'll be on my mind everyday. You're the only one I want. I love you."

I grinned and giggled.

"I love you too."

And with that, I had fallen asleep in his arms, and dreading the morning to come.