Chap 4!!!!

CHAPTER 4

GABRIELLE POV

We looked over and saw Karrueche walk in with a couple of friends. Something told me that she was gonna put on a show and start stuff...... so if she wanted to play this game, I would only play harder. When Chris saw her....... he just sighed and looked at me. She finally walked over to us and said what got me steamed up.

" Hey babe, having a good day " Chris asked

" Well it was before I saw this bitch...umm excuse me HOE sitting with you " she said looking dead at me.

That really made me furious and my light skinned face turned red and I guess Chris noticed and told me to calm down and that he would handle it cause he knew I was crazy. But I couldnt hold back!

" Look bitch.... you can take your prissy ass on and get up out of my face... and you got a nerve coming up in here calling me a hoe, have you really been honest with your man lately....how you been gettin it in with other dudes.... haha you didnt think I knew about that did you, soo take your short fake haired ass home before I make you 5 times shorter.. you say you 5'1 well when I'm done your gonna be 4'5......... " I said kinda happy that it was a good comeback.

" What...... is this true, Kae " he said kinda dissapointed and you can tell he was hurt. When he said that...... I never took my off of her.

She turned to him gave him a innocent look then turned back to me.

" You ugly slut!! " she said right before spitting in my face then turning around to leave.

At that moment I ran and jumped on her back snatching all her tracks out. She finally fell to the ground and I turned her over and punched the shit out of her about 5 times. Then she slapped me back then I started choking her until she almost had her last breath. I let her go and then got up off of her.

" Next time you come to me... with some shit like that..... I WILL HAVE YOUR ASS DEAD!! " I said to her as she was still trying to catch her breath. After Chris saw the fight....... he got up heading towards us. I really expected him to have my back and stand up for me.......... but I was wong. He went straight for Kae......

" Babe.. are you ok, Im sorry for letting this happen to you " he said

" I'm fine but I'm sorry you had to hear that its not even true " she said between coughs.

" Its ok I believe you... and I want you to know that I love you and I'm all yours. And there is nothing going on between me and her... she is nothing to me, I dont care about her, I care about you " he said before kissing her forgetting I'm standing right beside him.

When I heard him say that, my heart was totally broken. My stomach dropped and it felt like I wanted to break down and cry. I really cant believe I was actually falling for this nigga. This was it... I'm done with him.

" Are you fucking serious " I said as they turned to look at me and a tear came down my cheek.

Right after that I ran out of there and stood outside for a minute and just cried and cried. I walked back to my apartment since I didnt drive there. When I got inside I went straight to my room and crashed on my bed crying in my pillow thinking... how can I be so stupid. This jerk hasnt changed at all. He honestly doesnt know how much I am hurt right now. So I just layed there and cried myself to sleep........

Sorry its so short but things are gonna get pretty heated from here soo keep reading to see whats gonna go down...

Comment/Vote