Chapter 6!!!!

CHAPTER 6

CHRIS POV

Wow...... I cant even explain how good last night was! It was amazing.. no it was INCREDIBLE! But I have to say it felt kinda weird taking her virginity away, but it felt good. I just wanted to stay in bed all day with her and cuddle her in my arms. But I wanted to do something special for her today.... On top of that I was gonna ask her to be my girl today. So I decided to get up without waking her because she looked so beautiful and peaceful sleeping. I got up..through on the clothes I had on from the night before and I wrote her a little note telling her where I was going so she wouldnt worry when she gets up. After that I headed out the door.

I decided to go to my crib first to take a shower and get some fresh clothes. I got out the shower and put on some clothing that had Gabbi's favorite color on it. After I looked in the mirror one good time I headed out to go get breakfast for us.

* skips to he leaves from getting breakfast *

As I get in the car and put my seatbelt on.... someone knocks on the window. When I turn to my surprise it was...................................................................... Rihanna. "Oh shit" I thought.

" Hey Chris, you gone leave without even speaking to yo girl " she said

" Umm first of all your not my girl, and second I have nothing to say to you....what are you doing here anyway " I said not givig her eye contact.

" Im just here with a friend and boy quit playing you know u miss this good stuff " she said looking down at herself.

* rolls eyes * " Yea, sure I do.. Ugh! Look I have moved on and got someone I really love. Now I got somewhere to be so bye Rih!! " I said rolling up the window and starting the car.

As  she turned around she started swaying her hips from side to side.... I have to admit she looked good but I didnt have time for her, it was all about Gabbi.

GABRIELLE POV

I woke up with a big ass smile on my face. I felt soo good inside but on the outside I was hurting like hell! My legs felt kinda numb. I sat up noticing Chris wasnt beside me anymore. Where the hell did he run off to? Maybe he is in the living room, I thought. So I decided to get up but when I got up I immediately fell to the floor. " Shit!! " I yelled. Damn he gave it to me that hard that I cant even walk. So I ended up crawling to the living room with my robe on. But when I got there he wasnt in there.      " Chris!! " I yelled. But I got no answer. I hopped up off the floor even tho the pain was terrible. I looked on the refrigerator and there was a note.... it was from Chris!

Goodmorning beautiful! As you read this I am currently out getting us some breakfast! I didnt want to wake you because you looked so peaceful sleeping. Plus you had a smile on your face..... I must have got you good last night! ;) But anyway I hope you slept good...... I'll be back soon!   Love, Chris