Chap 3!!!!

CHRIS POV

In the car it was pretty quiet so I decided to break the silence. " So where do you live " I asked. " Well the truth is I dont really know because we just got here today for a summer trip " she said. " Wait.... how old are you? " I asked " Im 19 going on 20 next month. " " Dang so were what.... 3 years apart " i asked. " Yeah.... sooo where are you taking me player boy " she said with a chuckle " Well since you dont know how to get home.... were gonna go to my crib " I said. Kae was out of town so she wouldnt know..... well it was just like helping out a friend. A very sexy beautiful friend. " Ummm..... Okay I guess, but noo funny business player boy " she said. " Why do you keep calling me player boy " " Because you know you are a player and got girls on your arm every night.... matter of fact I bet you got a girl but she not around and you tryna bring me home " Dammnn how did she know... all I could do was give her that innocent look. " See I knew you were like the others, I've been here before " " Im sorry look we dont have to have nothing going on.... we can just be bestfriends for now cause you seem cool as hell... deal " " Hmmmmm, deal" she said. Well atleast I had a good start with her.........

* 1 year later *

GABRIELLE POV

I had a pretty good life by now. I started singing at clubs and shows that I entered and still the only people who knew I sing was my family and Cassie. Even though Chris and I were BEST BEST friends by now and I pretty much told him everything like who I like and hate and all that stuff, but never told him about my side singing career and I kinda wanted to keep it that way. I was supposed to be meeting him for lunch today anyway. We became really close over the past year and he has been coming to me for some serious advice about his girl, Karrueche. Man have they been dating for a while...... but he is scared to break up with her and move on. I give him some good advice, even though me and Kae hate each other. I did nothing to her..... she just thought me and Chris were spending too much time together. Which I cant see because we only go to lunch together once a week to catch on the past week. Me and her cant really talk to each other face to face because the last time we did.... there was hair pulling and punching and then I knocked the prissy bitch out! So we dont talk.

Chris was supposd to pick me up this time and he pretty much let himself in to my apartment when I kept the door unlocked and today was one of those days! I forgot I didnt lock it because usually he would call and be like " Im outside " or something. I was getting ready.. doing my hair and only had my white skinny jeans and I only had my bra on. So I wasnt that much ready. I kept checking my phone to see if he called but he didnt. So I kept doing my hair and suddenly I heard a voice behind me. " Nice bra " the voice said with a chuckle. When I jumped my comb hit the floor. " Fuck.. OMG Chris... what are you doing in here " I said kinda madly. " Hahahaha yo clumsy ass left the door open again " he said. " Well Im mad at you.., you scared me " I said with a pouty face.

CHRIS POV

Seeing her in nothing but her bra, really turned me on ALOT. But I had to keep it proffesional because we were just very good friends. She caught me staring at her beautiful body a couple of times and I felt embarrassed. When she let the rest of her hair down.. It fell so beautifully down her back and made me almost get caught in a daze. But this friend thing was killing me over the past year. It might have been a couple of times we almost fell for a kiss but pulled away like it was nothing. But I was really catching felings for her again.

GABRIELLE POV

" Well you cant stay mad at me forever baby " he said with that million dollar smile. When he flashed that smile to me slightly showing his dimples..... I felt weak to my knees but I had to suck it up. " Ugh dont baby me.... fine.. I cant stay mad at you for long " I smiled back. " So I guess your pretty comfortable with me standing here " he said nodding his head at my chest. I looked down and noticed that I still had my bra on. " Omg... lemme finish getting ready then..... go wait in the living room, I will be out in a minute " I said while blushing a little. " Alright.... well hurry up GG and by the way................................... your jeans are barely covering your ass! " he said running out with a chuckle. " Ugh youuuu bitch " I said while laughing.

We finally left.... and this time he took me somewhere different. It was weird because it was more fancier and nicer...... and I almost looked like someone from the hood. " Damn Chris, if you would have told me we were going here, I wou- " I whispered as I was being cut off. " Dont worry about it, you look great, and thats coming from a guy like me " he said showing off his dimples. " Whatever " I said punching him in the arm. " Ouch.. damn you got man hands " He said playfully " Oh I'm sorry baby....... and you say I have man hands " I said holding up his hand. " Well I can show you what people do with man hands " he whispered with a wink. Man did I want him so badly but didnt want to show it. SoI kept my attitude. I just gave him a look. " Haha I dont mean it like that............. unless " he started off but I interrupted. " No, Chris " I said while laughing but knew I regreted my answer.      " Mmmmhmm " he said right before tickling me. " OMG stop Chris hahahahahaha " I said, " and how do you know I like being tickled " I asked before walking to our table. " What... I know you like the back of my hand... I know all of your weaknesses " he said. " Which is " I asked " Well lets see honey buns, fruit snacks, ice cream, and a kiss " he said with a smile. " Your right...... but you forgot a little something " " What " he asked. " Thats something you will have to find out " I said with a wink.

We ordered and was having a good time. " Soooo hows your money taking, short ass hoe of yours " I asked. " * laughs * Well its weird but were actually doing way better " he said with a smile. I really didnt want to hear that. I honestly wanted him that bad that I didnt want them two to be together. But I still had to support either way. Not showing my sad face expression... I just looked down. " You alright " he asked in a concerned voice. " Yeah I.. I'm... you know what lets just change the subject, ok " I said. " Ummm.. alright " he said kinda confused.

We were having a good time until we turned to the door and saw...................

Hope you guys like it ummmm tell me what you think!!!

Comment/Vote!!