Chapter 11!!!!

Chapter 11

Gabbi POV

The party was going great! I was having an amaziinnng time! Especially every time I would look at Chris, he'll have that look on his face like he's about to shit his pants! lol.. but now that I think about it, Chris was no where to be found right now. He wasn't at the bar, table, or dance floor. As soon as I was about to ask one of his friends where he was... all the lights were out except for the one on the stage. Then Chris appeared on the stage giving me a nervous and serious look.

"Wassup everyone, I hope everybody is enjoying their Night. You guys are probably wondering why I'm up here right? Well.. I promised a song to a special someone, my love, my bestfriend, and my everything. *sigh* I'm a little nervous so bare with me you guys " he chuckled

All of a sudden I heard music playing.. but it wasn't just any music... it was the tune I was playing on my piano the other day. That instrumental part went on before he started with the words.

" The memories we shared, will last a man a lifetime

It's like truth or dare, when your there Ooooh

And I'll admit that I'm scared, to lose you to another guuyy

But it's up to you to decide, who to love

Tonight ima break my promise, I know I said I'll set you free

But baby you told me to be honest, girl I need you here with me

So we can do it agaaiin

do it agaiiin x3 " he sang while looking straight into my eyes with so much sincerity and love.

By this time I was the only one on the floor while everyone was staring at us in awe. But I didn't care one bit, I was still in a daze at how he was singing so beautifully. I didn't notice but tears were just falling freely from my eyes.

"A whole lifetime, will not be enough

Cause I wanna love you baby, over and over

And girl each time I... see you she'd a tear *jumps off the stage and approaches Gabbi and wipes her tears*

I wanna wipe em all up, with my kisses and make you smile from ear to ear *winks*

Tonight ima break my promise, I know I said I'll set you free

But baby you told me to be honest, girl I need you here with me

So we can do it again

do it again x3

Whooaa ohhhh x3

*Grabs her hands and looks into her eyes*

Girl what are you running from, I'm willing just to give you everything you want

Girl you were always number one, I say that cause I know your more than wonderful

*puts her hand on his heart and his on hers*

Your heart and my heart are as one

And this love, will never change

You......and me....Foreverrr

Whoaah ohh x4

So we can do it againn

do it agaain x3

whoaah ohh x4 "

The whole club erupted in applause, everyone stood up and clapped. But me and Chris.. we still stood there stating in each others eyes. The clapping eventually died down but Chris had something else to say. He pulled out a black box from his back pocket and smiled at me.

" GG, will you do the honors of taking this promise ring and being my girl " he said opening the box.

I nodded in excitement "Sure Chrissy Pooh" I said through tears. He smiled big and wide like a big baby and gave me a huge right hug and sighing in relief.

*after the party*

Everything went PERFECT! I wouldn't have asked it to be any better. I was outside alone at the moment...I just wanted some time to myself for right now. I was just thinking about everything, how me and Chris are gonna turn out.. how I'm gonna get this singing career going if I'm as good as Chris says I am. I was interrupted from my thoughts by tattooed arms wrapping around my waist.

"Watchu thinking bout " Chris asked.

"Us, honestly "

"What about us" he said burying his head in my neck inhaling my scent.

"Idk, how were gonna turn out I guess " I said sighing

"Babe.." he said turning me around making me look up at him. "Please don't have doubts... I love you, and I will do any and everything I can to make u happy and satisfied alright? " he said seriously. I nodded and quickly pecked him on the lips.

"Come on. let's head home " he said taking my hand and leading me to the car.

We were driving in a comfortable silence. Then as we stopped at a red light, his phone started ringing, it was Momma J. As he answered it, I thought, what a perfect time to get him back for teasing me back at the club. I undid my seatbelt, and leaned over and started sucking on his weak spot on his neck.. he slowly closed his eyes trying to hide his pleasured expression. "No,.no,. YES momma I'm here what were you saying " As he kept talking I started kissing up his jawline. I can hear Momma J calling his name asking Chris is he alright, but he was too busy trying to swallow the moans that were coming up. "Yes.. yea I'm fine " he said his voice cracking a little. He tried paying no attention to me but I knew it wasn't working. I saw his bulge through his pants and decided to rub on it to see what he'll do. As a started rubbing and stroking on it through his pants he through his head back to the seat and grunted "Fuck" !... "Excuse me?" I heard Momma J say through the phone. "Sorry momma.. I umm, dropped something. but I have to go so I'll talk to you later.. Love you too..ok bye" he hung up and through his phone in the cup holder, taking a deep breath trying to focus on the road. But I didn't want that, I wanted him to get worked up! So I kisses his neck again and up to his ear and whispered "I want you" seductively making him gulp. I unzipped his zipper pulling out his dick through the zipper. His breathing was getting heavier as I caught him taking taking a few glances at what I was doing. A sexy grunt came from his lips as I started giving him a handjob. He was getting harder and harder. Since we were almost home I stroked faster making him moan in pleasure. I bent down and licked the tip and came back up to tease him more. We pulled up into his driveway and he was about to cum. As soon as I was about to.....,....... I stopped. His head shot up with disappointment and sexual fustration in his eyes. I wanted to laugh so hard but I kept my face straight. I leaned over to him and brushed my lips against his and whispered "I told you I always win" . Then I quickly got out of the car walking into his house without turning back.

Once I got in the house, I started laughing my ass off. I laughed so hard that I stumbled back against something. I turned around to a smirking Chris. Before I even said anything, my back was slammed against the wall. His eyes had nothing but pure lust in them making me gulp loudly. "Now....I'm gonna finish what YOU started.. and daddy's gonna have his way with you tonight, understood " he said seriously. His aggression was turning me the fuck on. I nodded mentally preparing myself for a endless night.

Oh Lord... what have I done? ;)

lol hi guys!.

This was sooo awkward to write. But people wanted more nasty scenes so here they are lol.

Oh yea once again the song that I used was 'Do It Again' by Chris Brown of course!

I'll update soon! Promise

~ Reese