"ACT NATURAL!"

Hey guys! This is my first story and I'm sorry if I don't update a lot, but I promise I will try to make the chapters as long as I can without going past the title or of getting to the point soon enough :-)  I have a tendency of doing that a lot! Dang... I'm doing it right now. Well hope you like my story! Comment and vote! Thank you XD

I slowly wake up to a beeping nose in my right ear.

"Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Beep-" I find out its my alarm clock blaring and I guess I'll have to put up another fight with it.

You see, I hate getting up in the mornings. Always did, and always will. I mean, my bed just seams so cozy right now..... I looked to the right at my alarm clock still blaring and I check to see what time it is.

"Ugghhh" I say dramatically once I find out its freaking 7:00 a.m.  I'm not that kinda gal. I reach over and pull the plug, and while doing so, I fall out of bed and hit the floor. I lay there for a second before hearing footsteps.

All of a sudden a dark figure is standing over me and I let out a terrified scream. I grab a pillow off my bed and stand up.

"Holy crap! Monster! Get away from me! I know kung fu!" I say while trying to strike a pose but end up falling on my bum. I look at the monster and then it starts walking toward my light switch and flippin it on, and laughing.

"Seriously Sky? I'm no monster!" My Bff Emma says to me with a grin.

"You were when I stole your make-up bag..." I mumbled hopping she didn't head me. That petrified me for probably all my sweet, wonder full life. Some of our other Bffs were over for a slumber party and we were all playing a game of Truth or Dare. Em was already asleep, and Lila dared me to steal her make up bag. I did it, of course(I never turn down a dare) and then I hid it. Only to be woken up by a very angry Emma the next morning who locked me in the bathroom for 2 hours until I finally told her where it was.

"What was that Sky?" Emma asked with a look of i-know-what-you-said-i-just-want-to-hear-it-again-to-make-sure face.

"Oh! I said, uhh better get ready for that morning walk! Yep I just uh, I just have to get my stuff" I said in my best acting voice, but getting blocked by Emma when I started towards the bathroom. I moved to the left, then she moved to the left. I moved to the right, she moved to the right. She crossed her arms, and gave me a smug look.

"I thought you didn't like to go on walks with me in the morning?" She said while raising a eyebrow.

" PSH, I was just um saying that because I didn't feel like walking? But now I do?" I mentally slapped myself as it came more out as a question.

Emma smirked at me.

"Great!" She said enthusiastic" Now you can come with me every morning!"

"I'm really sorry Em, but I uh..." I looked at my closet. It was a walk in closet with a little door that me and Em made because she doesn't like the idea that if there was a fire in her room, she could crawl through to me. I don't know why but she worrys about those kinda things. "Err, Narnia wants me! I can hear the lion calling my name!" I run towards my closet but end up hitting my head on the door of it, and landing on my bum. Again.