Back splinters and Turtles

We all got out of the car and ran to the water. I looked and saw Bailey, Lila and Jasmine just getting her. They parked the car and started to get out, while we waited for them by the water.

"Hey, girl! I haven't seen you like, in 21 minutes!" Lila looked at me trying to act girly

"I know right? Its been to long girlfriend! Omg, tell me everything that's happened to you in the past like 21 minutes." I looked at my nails pretending to admire them. I  grabbed a peach of gum from my bag, and started chewing on it very loudly.

"Okay, so like I was getting dressed right? And then,  I found out I had a problem! I almost broke my nail!" She looked at me trying not to laugh.

"OMG, that's like so horrible!" I looked at her and we finally both burst out laughing.

"Okay, I do not know what just happened but can we not have it happen again?" Zayn looked at the both of us with a these-two-are-weird face.

"Sure gurl!" I said and laughed again.

"Okay, enough of that, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to swim!" Jasmine looked at the water and smiled.

"Yes!" Niall said while looking at the water.

"Oh, look! There's this really old looking dock out on the other side, its kinda hidin by some vines though!" Liam craned his neck looking at the dock.

"Oh, yah! Let's go over there!" Emma started jumping up and down

"That will be fun!" Bailey looked at the dock also.

"Uh, I don't know guys its kinda creepy looking..." Louis said while taking a step away from the water"I'd rather stay here."

Then Liam stood by Louis and whispered something in his ear that made him smile.

"Okay, I'll go! It will be fun." Loui looked at Lila real quick and then looked back to Liam.

"Let's go now!" I yelled and starts towards the water, when hands lifted me up and I screamed "Liam out me down!" He laughed and then handed me to Harry

"Hello Sky." Harry said with a smirk "Harry, put me down. I want to go swimming."  I craned my neck to look at the water, that we were walking towards? Harry went up to his knees in the water and threw me in. I came back up and crossed my arms.

"That's not nice." I looked at Harry and Louis who were laughing at me along with everyone else.

We all got in the water trying to get used to the coldness. We started swimming towards the dock, all of us panting really hard once we got their.

"Whoo! That was a swim!" Niall played down on his back "Ahh!! Oh my gosh!! Oh ow! Sliver!" Niall jumped up and started holding his back. Jasmine made him then around to show her the sliver.

"Niall you need to calm down its just a little one and I think I can get it out with my nails!" Jasmine looked at the sliver and her nails and finally putting her hand to his back, trying to get the sliver out.

"Ow! Jasmine! That's hurts, Ow!" Niall keep yelling"Okay I think we all learned a lesson here!" Niall looked at us after the sliver was gotten out of his back" DO NOT! AND I REPEAT DO NOT, LAY DOWN ON THE DOCK!"

"Hey guys can we go back?" Loui looked around

"Sure"

"Course"

"yes"

"Yah"

"No! Just kidding Lou, yes"