"We can be carrot buddies!"

"Seriously Louis?!?" I looked at him while getting off his lap

"Yah! You didn't have to make us stop, you could of just asked her! Now I think I have a bruise on my back..." Harry was saying.

Then we just all looked at each other and started to laugh. I guess we were being really loud because Em fluttered her eyes about to wake up.

"Em! Wake up! Were going back to the apartment." I told her as she looked around.

"Are we with One Direction? I mean actually WITH One Direction?" She asked with a smile.

" Yes! Now get off of me! Please...!" Niall grunted while trying to push her off him. She fell off him and sat up on her knees.

"Wait! Wait!" Louis yelled"What is your name???!"

" Uh Skylynn? But you can call me Sky."

"Yay! I finally know my best friends name! I hope you weren't lying to me about liking carrots! We can be carrot buddies!" Louis exclaimed.

" Hey can we stay at your house for a while? Paul told us that we have to learn to find our own house to live in while were here in London" Liam asked while looking at me and Emma.

"Sure! And just so you know, this is Emma, but I call her Em."

"Hi Em!" The boys chorused.

"Hi, boys!" Em said in a sing-song voice.

Zayn started driving once we all sat down in the back again. Liam was in the front with Zayn.

"Hey, this is it." I told them, and Zayn stopped the car at my house. It was big, it had 4 bedrooms, a huge living room, a normal sized kitchen and 5 bathrooms. It was brown on the outside and it looked really nice.

"Okay! Everyone inside!" I said in my best manly voice.

" Yay! Were going to have so much fun, my carrot buddie!" yelled Louis in my ear while hugging me.

We all went inside the house and I looked at the boys. They all had bags in their hands. That's funny, I didn't see the bags in the van....

" Okay, so theirs only 2 extra rooms so-" Emma started to say but all the boys ran off to find the rooms, to call dibs.

I just stood there listening to all the boys argue and this is kinda how it went.

"Hey, harryyy! I got that room first!!"

"Nun uh!"

"Yuh Huh!!"

*smash*

"Louis! I'm going to murder u!! That was my bag!"

*scream*

*bang*

"Niall get your fat arse off of me!"

"That's my room ZAYN!!!"

"WHATCHA GOINA DO ABOUT IT?!"

*high pitched screams*

"Liam!! I have that room, get your stuff out of my room!!"

"NEVER!!!"

"I have to have room for my carrots!! They must survive!!"

* scream* "NIALL STOP EATING MY CARROTS!!!!"

"IM HUNGRY"

*crunch*

*slapping sound*

*more screams*

I don't know how I'm going to live with them for however long there staying. Me and Em look at each other at the same time with scared faces. I knew we were thinking the same thing because we marched up the stairs and walked into the hall.

We looked at the end of the hall where Louis was sitting and he was rocking back and forth.

"Don't go in the rooms,  there crazy..."

"We're going to pick the rooms for you, so you don't have to go in there." I assured Louis.

"What are they even do-Oof! HARRY!!! YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THROWING A PILLOW AT ME!" Emma yelled and ran into one of the rooms.

"No! Ahhh!!! *thump* I can hear Harry yelling.

I walked into a room that Liam Zayn and Niall are in and their sitting on each other, throwing pillows and hitting each other with their suitcases.

"BOYS! KNOCK IT OFF! ME AND EMMA ARE GOING TO PICK THE ROOMS FOR YOU, AND YOUR JUST GOING TO HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT."

                                                 *** 4 HOURS LATER   ***

We were all sitting in the living room about to chooses a movie to watch. After 30 minutes of calming the boys down, we decided to have Liam and Zayn share a bed in one room and the other room was Harry and Louis, with Niall on the pull out bed in Harry's and Louis's room. That took about 2 hours because these boys are very picky about who they sleep with. They all unpacked, and then we ate lunch.

"Oh my gosh! This is too hard!" Liam was saying.

"Liam just choose the movie!" Harry shouted.

  Liam was trying to decide on watching Toy Story, Toy Story 2, or the 3rd Toy Story. I personally think that it isn't that hard but, Liam thinks he just has to pick the right one. Finally he ends up picking the first one. And everyone sits down on the couch.

From left to right it goes: Liam, Louis, Me, Zayn, Harry, Emma, and then Niall. We have a big couch, you never really notice how big things are until 7 people can fit on your couch side.

We start the movie and then I hear Niall yawn. I look over to him and he has his arm around Emma. Its takes so much in me to not say 'Awwww!!' So I just look away and bite my lip.

Its about half way through the movie and then I feel someone lock hands with mine. I look to see who it is and I blush.