Memory

[THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER SUNSET REMEMBERS THE MEMORY STONE. MOST LIKELY TO BE FORGOTTEN.]

"We need to get out of here! Trixie, can't you magic us out?" whimpered Sunset Shimmer, peering through the shutters on the door. Trixie sighed, 

"You've seen the results of my tricks, they're just illusions. They don't actually get me anywhere." sighed Trixie in response, leaning against the table. Sunset slouched against the door and fell the floor, her face in her hands. 

"So that's it. By tonight everyone will see me as the biggest meanie in school." she looked up, her hands rested on her knees as she pressed them against her chest. 

"At least I'll still have one friend," she said, with a slight smile. Trixie grinned and nodded, before reaching into her pocket to pull out a candy bar and biting into it. Sunset looked up, 

"Is that Canterlot Crunch? They're my favourite!" exclaimed Sunset Shimmer, as she looked over at Trixie, Trixie nodded, 

"The great, and powerful TRIXIE may only eat the finest candy bars in town." 

Sunset laughed, "You know, it might not be so bad having you as a friend. We can make friends with the new girl I'm supposed to show around tomorrow too! It won't be so bad having a little group." she sighed, and smiled thinking about it, then she looked down at her geot. 

Was it worth giving up her magic for friends? Her "friends" weren't technically her friends anymore, but she didn't touch the geot, just in case she could still have her magic even without certain friends. 

She looked back at Trixie to find she'd laid out multiple chair pillows and a cloth on the floor. "If we're spending the night here, we better get comfortable, I bet the teachers have already left the school by now," she explained whilst sitting down on some pillows, trying to relax. 

"You know, if everyone's gonna treat you like a mean girl, you might as well roll with it," muttered Trixie, but loud enough for Sunset to hear. Sunset looked at her, 

"What?" 

"I mean, it won't be fun if people treat you like a bully. If you accept it, it'll be less hard to handle. Besides, you'll have two friends who know you're really not mean. I mean, we'll try not to blow your cover." she said, snuggling under the sheet. Sunset though about it, and decided to make a decision in the morning-if the new girl agreed. 

She relaxed, trying not to think about what would happen at midnight, falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.