New Girl

In the morning, Sunset woke up to the janitor unlocking the door.

"What? You girls were in here the whole night? Uh-it won't happen again." he said, his hand slapping his forehead, before turning and walking away, muttering something under his breath whilst he did. Trixie yawned loudly.

"So, are we showing the new girl around or what? Or do you want to go to the Creamy Cafe for breakfast first?" she asked, Sunset laughed and got up, before walking out the door and turning around. 

"The school hasn't opened to students yet, the Creamy Cafe sounds good though, I'm starving with no dinner yesterday," she said, rubbing her stomach. Trixie nodded, and they both exited the almost-empty school toward the town. 

The light jingle of the little bell rang out as the two girls stepped in. They walked over the lush carpet toward the counter. A light pink skinned, purple and green haired girl with black square glasses greeted them with an almost-smile. 

"Welcome to Creamy Cafe. The only cafe who's cream is creamy." she sighed, "What can I get you?" 

Sunset smiled and didn't even think that she recognized the girl. 

"Can I get the Breakfast bunch? Trixie and I can share." I said, my hand on my hip. The girl sighed and nodded, so we sat down. 

"So like, what are we gonna do about Snips and Snails?" started Trixie, leaning back on the couch seat. I was confused and folded my arms as I sat down, 

"Snips and Snails? What do you mean?" 

"I mean like, they were your minions or something, that was a bad memory, so they probably still think they are by now," she said, and balled her fist to check her sparkly purple nails. Sunset stroked her chin, she was probably right. Snips and Snails being her minions were bad memories, so they wouldn't have been removed. Was it fair to treat them like minions? Probably. 

A different waiter brought us a tray of food, I had a slurp at the milkshake while Trixie ate the Creamed Fruit. Once we had finished, it was about time students were supposed to enter the school. Sunset and Trixie had first two classes off, for the obvious reason of them showing the new girl around. 

As they walked through the hallway together, most students took a few steps away from them, some ran out of the hall, slamming their locker shut immediately. Sunset opened her locker and saw Twilights book, she then looked around at the scared students, and scoffed, before shoving it into a plastic bag. She dumped her bag in it before locking it tight and leaning against the lockers. 

Head of the journalism club, Feather Weight, walked up to them with a notepad and pen. 

"Sunset? Is Trixie your new friend? Should we be scared of her too?" he asked slowly, his pen quivering in his hand. Trixie obviously let Sunset answer for her, and a good thing too. 

"Where I go, she goes, we're pretty tight," she said, crossing her fingers. Feather Weight nodded and scribbled down words, before looking up again. 

"So, since you were voted "Biggest Meanie" for this schools yearbook, and you're the head of the yearbook committee, does that mean that you won't be putting something students honestly voted for in the book?" he asked, too confidently. 

Sunset stood straight, 

"Listen, Feather, you're gonna write down every word I say and publish it. I'm. Not. MEAN! GOT IT?" Feather gulped and nodded, quickly writing it down and scampering away. I looked at my hands, and thought, 

Am I mean? No, Sunset, you're being dumb, of course, you're not. Or am I?

The bell rang, and everyone walked to the class, while Sunset and Trixie walked to the entrance, to see Vice Principal Luna with the new student girl, and Sunset gaped, 

"Is that Starlight Glimmer?"