magic can be beautiful, but love is more precious

Honestly can't remember if I wrote this on a Friday but anyways enjoy the music and reading my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 :

A young beautiful woman woke up from her precious slumber, by a noisy husband snoring, he had his big heavy arms wrapped around her waist like a teddy bear, but right now life was pretty great, except for her sore body from this oaf she called her husband but it was wonderful last night.

Lucy's pov :

"Urgh" I said as I woke to a snoring blonde gorilla, "mm-blondie-mm" he murmured, 'I have to admit I do love this lightning mage of mine' I thought, while I went to kiss him on the cheek but suddenly came shocked when he turned his head and kisses me on the lips, "mmm!?", I can't believe he could be so sneaky, oh wait yeah I can he's Laxus Dreyar.

"I thought you were asleep" I said with my face blushing.

"I was, but I saw my beautiful golden angel" he said in a flattering manor. I couldn't help but blush at what he'd called me.

I kissed him again before I got up to take a shower, when I had finished he went in, since I always tell him to keep clean since he has really bad oda, even though it turns me on, but I'm not going to the guild with a smelly husband.

Laxus came out and wore his usual:

Lucy was wearing this when he came out:

Then when we had finished getting ready, we walked to the guild hand in hand

Time skip( at the guild )

Laxus pov:

When Lucy and I had got to the guild we walked over to the bar where Mira and Lisanna were bartending.

"Hey guys, can I get my strawberry smoothie please" asked a cheerful Lucy.

"Sure, and what could I get you Laxus?" Said as she was about to make her smoothie, "I'll have a beer, thanks" he said, "sure".

"really this early in the morning!?" Said a surprised look on her face.

"Yeah, it's my relaxing time for when those bastards get here and start a fight" he said already annoyed at the thought but it is fairy tail.

Lucy's pov :

Suddenly the door slammed open, which startled me and saw it was only Natsu.

Time skip (Sorry )

I was in the second floor with my husband in his office (he has his own but makorav still the master), when suddenly I felt the urge to vomit so I ran to the bathroom in his office, I just poured my guts out, eww.

Laxus walked in and held my hair away from my face and rubbed small soft circles on my back.

" you ok? " he said with worry in his voice.

"Yeah,...I think so" I said breathlessly.

Laxus pov :

I felt awful that she had been vomiting, like I couldn't do anything other than help her hold her hair and clean her up to make her her feel fresh, (Laxus: yeah, I know how to look after people especially lucy. Author: shut up, get back to helping lucy!).

After I helped her and she was clean I picked her up with her legs around my waist and hands on my neck as she snuggled into my cloak, as I rocked her and stroaked her hair and back for comfort, as I did that she went to sleep and I kissed her in her forehead like a sweet little baby girl, "sleep tight lucy, I love you".

Ok, what ya think, I know it was kinda short but I will try to make them longer, what wrong with lucy?, Comment on what you think.
Hope you enjoyed and see ya next time. Love ya xx