Sleepover (part 1)

I just thought this music sounded good so...why not?...anyways hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4:

(3 months)

Lucy pov:

Another day at the guild, relaxing and peaceful until someone slammed the doors open, "HI!!!! GUYS!!!!!" A certain pinkette shouted, as he walked over to meat the bar, "hey luce!!" He said, "hi, natsu..." I said out of boredom, "what's up?" He asked concerned, "I'm bored! " I said out of frustration, "where's Laxus?", "On a mission, he went this morning, he's on a three day mission with his team" I said but then I suddenly got an idea.

"I know what we could do, if you're up for it?" I said

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, what if me, you, Erza, Gray and happy had a three day slumber party?", I questioned.

" That could be fun!, Oi Gray, Erza come here would ya?!! " Natsu shouted across the guild.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Gray said as he got over to the bar.

" Hey, what's up? " Erza said.

"Well I was wondering, what you would say to having a three day sleepover at my house, since laxus is on a mission and I've been at home bored and lonely, so what do ya say?"

" Sure, sounds fun" Gray said.

"Sure, can't wait!" Natsu said.

" I would love to" Ezra said.

"Yay, meet me at my house at 9:00pm" I said with a smile plastered on my face. As I said that they ran home to grab their stuff for three days.

(Time skip, Lucy's house)

(What house looks like)

I started preparing the spare rooms, (she has a 3 bedroom house) I randomly was on the floor because my back was a bit achy, then I heard the door bell ring, I was to lazy to get up since my back was sore "come in the doors open" I said as the red...

I started preparing the spare rooms, (she has a 3 bedroom house) I randomly was on the floor because my back was a bit achy, then I heard the door bell ring, I was to lazy to get up since my back was sore "come in the doors open" I said as the red haired mage walked in with two beaten up Grays and Natsu's as well as happy flying in.

"Hey guys, you can just put your stuff in the bedroom of your choice"

"Sure thing" said Natsu with a big Cheshire grin.

"Aye" happy said.

"Thanks" said Gray in his usual time of voice and smirk.

"Sure" Ezra said smiling.

(Rooms×3)

They were all amazed by such a room.

(Time skip to after unpacking, I'm lazy lol)

As they came out of their rooms i was kinda stuck on the floor, my stomach is quite big, "boys could you give me a hand by helping me up!?" I shouted/asked with my arms stretched out for them to help, "heh, hang on, we're coming" Gray said, with Natsu behind him, they grabbed my arms and hoisted me up and had hold of my back for support, "Thanks guy" I said slightly out of breath, "no problem, Luce".