sleepover (part 3)

Sorry for the late Chapter and I hope you enjoy this Chapter for how long it took.

Chapter 6:

Lucy's pov:

Everyone has woken up, packed and ready to leave, "thank you guys, for staying with me or a few days" I said appreciative for their kindness.

"No problem Luce, this was fun!" Natsu cheered.

"Yeah we should do this again" Gray said happily.

"Thank you Lucy I appreciated the sleepover" Erza said bringing me into a lighter bone crushing hug than usual.

"Thanks Lushie, for the fish" Happy said smiling cheerfully.

"Your welcome guys, I'll meet you at the guild in a bit" I said as I waved them off, "bye guys!".

After they head home I make my way into the kitchen to prepare dinner for Laxus' return, I put the food in the slow cooker, I get my self ready to head to the guild, so I change into my light pink jumper and black leggings and converses with my hair flowing down to my rear end.

As I'm done with my self, I just take one last look in the mirror and look at my growing stomach then I make my way to the front door.

I took a nice calming walk through the Forrest (she has a house in the forrest but it's waaay nicer than Natsu's, *no offence Natsu*) till I reach the two big doors of Fairy Tail, I open it wide, and say "Hey everyone!" Cheerfully " it's a beautiful day! " I said excited about today.

Oh, I see Levy-chan (how does Lucy refer to Levy with their cute nicknames 'comment pwease!') I make my way over to the bar and wave at my best friend, "hey Lu-chan" she says, "hey Levy-chan" I respond as I make myself comfortable on the bar stool, "hey Mira, can I get a strawberry smoothie, please?" I required " sure thing Lucy, coming right up" she replied with her sweet smile.

As I sipped on my shake and spoke to Levy, I heard the guild doors swing open; someone had walked in, I turn myself around to see 'him' the one I've missed so much, "Laxus!".

Laxus' pov:

I swung the doors open, I slowly searched for the beauty of the only other blonde, found her. The rest of my team went to report back to gramps about the mission, while I go over to 'her'. She runs over to me "Laxus!" She shouts cheerfully, while jumping on me with a big hug, I pick her up in my muscular arms with her legs around my waist and give her a big old smooch.

"Hey baby, I missed you so much!" She said still in my hold.

" I missed you too" I said with a smile.

We walked over to where Lucy was previously, she continued her shake from before, "hey Mira, could I get a beer please?" I asked, " sure Laxus coming right up" she said getting my beverage. "So, hunny how was the mission?" My blonde beauty said, "it was good, basically an elderly man told us about some monster that needed to be taken care of (not killing) which got us enough money to get the baby's nursery ready" I said telling her the basics, "that sounds cool" she says with a small sigh.

"What's up?" I wondered.

"it's nothing I just miss going on missions and stuff" she says sadly.

"I'm sorry baby, that your feeling that way" I said feeling sorry for her.

"It's not your fault, I know it's just to keep us safe" my celestial mage said while rubbing her small bump.

"Y'know if it cheers you up, I got you something while I was away" I said which she perked up a bit.

"Really, what is it?!?" she said cheerfully.

"I'll give it to you, if you go in to my office and wait for me" I instructed, she started heading up the stairs "I'll be up in a minute", "okay" she said making her way up stairs to my office.