best surprise any man or woman could have.

Enjoy hope you like the fun music

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been three weeks and Lucy is still sick, Laxus still took care of her, and hated seeing her like this, so today they figured it would be best to see a doctor, just for caution.

Lucy s pov :
(At doctors)

Laxus and I were sitting in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for our surnames to be called out.

"Mrs. Dreyar, the doctor will see you now" a nurse called out.

We walked into the doctors office, I told him my issue and symptoms, then he went through his notes and turned and smiled at us.

"Well I'm pleased to say that there's nothing wrong with you" he started "but, there is one thing I can confirm is that I'm pleased to tell you that your pregnant" he said smiling at the shocked couple.

I felt laxus squeeze my hand slightly, "thank you doctor" I said.

"No problem, if you wish to change your mind about, your pregnancy or if you wish to keep it, here is some leaflets about it. And I hope to see you in a month's time for a check up." He said

" Ok, thank you, bye now" I said to him.

(At home)

"l-laxus? " I asked a bit nervous as I went to the couch and sat next to Laxus snuggling into his chest.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"A-are you happy? D-do want a baby? P-please don't leave me?! " I asked sobbing into his chest, scared of what his reply will be.

Laxus pov :

It kinda hurt what she said.

"Of course I'm happy, I love you and this child, sweetheart I'm not going to leave you when I'm going to be a father" I told her.

"Really?" She said looking up at me with watery-glossy eyes.

"Really" I smiled at her, still cuddling her.

"Heh...I'm going to be a father" I said to myself, smiling happily, "Lucy? " I asked.

"Hmm?" She responded .

"Are you happy?" I asked her, hoping that she was.

" of course I am, I'm going to be a mother, and our family is growing, I just can't to meet the bundle of joy" she said cheerfully.

"Hm, me too" I said smiling at the word 'family' .

Ok, I hope you like this new chap, I will try and make it longer but no promises, I will do requests and comment what you think please, love you all.  Bye x