sleepover (part 2)

Hey, just thought I'd put this song up because it's a good song...so yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5:

Lucy's pov:

I'd woke up from a nice sleep, I got up to the window and feeling a nice summery breeze (haha good for you it's freezing here...sorry back to story) i had gone to mine and laxus' wardrobe, I wore a flowy baby blue dress with my hair straight and flowing down to my backside.

I walk into my kitchen and started preparing breakfast for everyone, I made Ezra a strawberry delight and cream with extra strawberries ,Gray a frozen dream which consists of bubble gum ice cream , Natsu a spicy pepper volcano basically the hottest peppers you'll ever find in all of fiore and happy had a fish as usual and I had a vanilla cloud (I was trying to be creative), as I'd done preparing the breakfast.

I turned around to see everyone coming out of their rooms, "morning guys, breakfast is ready" I said while smiling, "Thanks luce, I'm starving!" Natsu said with his usual excited gin, "looks great lucy" Gray said, "I can't wait to try your strawberries" Ezra said eyeing strawberries, "Thanks for the fish Lushie!" Happy said, "hehe no problem happy, okay guys dig in" I told them while digging in myself.

Time skip to shopping with each other and having a fun time (in rosemary (mad up place)) :

"So guys, is there anywhere pacific you'd be like to go to?" I asked.

"I'd like to go see about a blacksmith to fix me up a new sword for a new transformation I'm trying" Erza said.

"I wanna get some fish, Lushie" happy says with a fish in his mouth, "sure, happy." I smiled
"If it's alright with you I'd like to go get some clothes" Gray said (like he even wears clothes...*cough* back to shopping).

"hah! Good one stripper! since when did you wear clothes?!" Natsu Said laughing at Gray.

"what was that flamebrain?!!" Gray argued.

"you wanna go!!!" Natsu said balling his fists.

"no one is fighting anyone, and Gray have some decency" Erza said boldly as Gray panicingly putting his clothes back on.

"yes ma'am" Natsu and Gray said holding onto each other for dear life.

"okaay, so anyway, where do you want to go to?" I said trying to escape the quarrel.

"Em...I think I'm just gonna hang and see what catches my eye" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay" I said.

"Where are you going to go Lushie?" Happy asked.

"I'm probably just gonna look for manga books or something for the baby" I said with a bright smile.

As we did that we all paired up, Erza went to her destination with Natsu following behind, while Gray and Happy both stayed with me.

(With Gray, Happy and Lucy)

"So what shop do you guys want to go to?" I asked turning to the boys.

"I'd like to take a look in 'Emerald green ' they have some nice clothes " Gray said.

"What about you Happy, where do you want to go?" I said looking towards the blue feline.

"I want to go to 'Flappy Sam' they some amazing fish their!" he said eating one of his own.

"What about you Lucy, where do you want to go?" Gray asked.

"I'd like to go to 'floral desires' they have loads of cool manga" I said happily as my face heated up from imaging all the amazing manga of romance and love.