Chapter 4

(sorry its been so long... i kinda fell in love with the other book I'm writing, it's called Fate but finally I returned back to this one hope you enjoy it)

I wake up and wash my face, then I straighten my hair and brush my teeth. Then I apply my make up and get dressed grabbing my backpack on the way down the stairs. I head to the kitchen to make myself a smoothie and wait impatiently at the table. Since I don't have a car, my dad drives me to school which means I have to wait on him. I thrum on the table and start to get nervous because I realize today is my first day in a new school and it just so happens to be my birthday too. My dad interrupts my thought by coming in through the door which surprises me because I was assuming him to be in his room.

He smiles brightly at me saying "ready for your birthday present?"

I nod and smile and he tosses keys at me. My eyes get big and I just stare at the keys in my hands and then I attack him in a bear hug which gets all awkward because me and my dad don't really hug or get emotion that was usually just reserved for my mom. I sigh trying to hide her away so I don't cry and run out the door to see what my dad got me.

When I see my new baby my mouth almost drops to the floor. I knew my dad got paid well but I didn't know it was this well. I then walk and get into my brand new cherry red 2012 c6 corvette. I giggle and jump up and down excitedly this is my dream car and my first car as well? I look down at the seats and smile they are leather and have red stitching like I always wanted. I smile up at my dad and tell him thank you about 1,000 times and then head off to my new school.

I park at a good looking spot and head inside heading to my 1st period, Drill. Ever since I can remember Ive always been in dance I love it and I hope it will become my career. I walk in and see Jade which doesn't surprise me one bit, Jade had the body of a dancer and the daintiness that is easily spot-able if your a dancer. She waves me over and we begin to stretch. The class passes by in what seems like no time and I head to science, math and English. In those classes I'm all alone and don't know anyone which is really upsetting but I figure I can make friends later. Once the bell rings to go to lunch I head out of the room only to be snatched up in MarryAnn and Jade's arms. I smile knowing I have them as friends and we head to the lunchroom together, once we get our food we head outside and find a table to ourselves and I see the group is already there along with a new girl. Her skin is dark and her hair is long and straightened but when she looks at me she gives me the evil eye.

Jade then whispers in my ear "don't mind her she doesn't like any female in the world. Especially not Adalee which pisses me off because Adalee doesn't even talk to people and she's the nicest person I know, which is why we watch out for her when Tosha is around."

I nod and continue on to the table seeing Tosha clearly sizing me up.

"She smiles cruelly saying "Is this the newbie? awww she's adorable! to bad she'll be killed this Saturday, Hey Daimon I bet you $20 she'll need saving when we go killing Saturday."

Daimon shakes his head and Tosha plays with his hair saying "aww Jade took out all your fun and sexyness. She then kisses his neck saying dump her for me and we could have some fun...like old times...work on really darkening your wing color."

In lightning speed Jade pulls out an extremely sharp looking dagger and holds it up to Tosha's neck saying touch him again and your dead b**ch."

Tosha laughs and sashays away coolly saying "you forget I'm so much older and stronger than you."

Mary Ann looks at her sharply saying "remember your a baby compared to me Tosha, now back off."

Tosha rolls her eyes but it's obvious shes scared of Mary Ann which confuses me because Mary Ann looks like the nicest one here.