Chapter 6

(sorry its been so long since i posted i wanted to make some tension oh PS part of this chapter is in multiple POV's hope you enjoy)

Willow's POV

"Come on Willow just jump!"

I look up at the gang ten stories above me, it's a wonder I can still hear them but I guess that has to do with some weird angel connection.

Just two minutes ago, they had all been standing by my side and then without further ado they jumped and made it ten stories above me.

I wipe my hands on my jeans, they get sweaty when I'm nervous and jump. To my surprise i probably make 60 feet and land back down very gracefully. I laugh out and then really jump as hard as I can and soar past the roof by a few feet and then land beside everyone.

Tosha rolls her eyes at me, probably getting impatient and then she runs and jumps off the rooftop. I gasp knowing there is no way she could make that jump, yet she lands perfecting on the building next to us.

"Oh hell no!"

I step back and everyone laughs, MaryAnn says "this one's kinda tricky honey bee because it's your first jump but here's a tip darling, don't jump to hard or you will go over the side of the building your trying to land on."

I laugh saying "what?!"

She nods and says "yup right over and land somewhere crazy, your a lot stronger than you know. Dying changes you honey bee whether you like it or not."

Then one by one they leave me on the roof and it's up to me to jump. I take a deep breath and jump, to my horror I watch as I fly over everyone and land past two roofs at crazy speeds.

I face plant into the hard cement and hear a sick and scary laugh, it takes me a few seconds to realize I had just found a demon.

Adrian's POV

I gasp as I see Willow fly over us, her face looks so scared and then she's gone and I look around trying to find which direction she flew.

"Did anyone see her?" I shout looking around at everyone's astonished face.

Tosha starts busting out laughing cruelly and I wonder why I'm even her boyfriend. She's rude to everyone and yet I can't seem to shake her.

"Did you see that shit? That b***h just flew a thousand feet from us!"

I look at Tosha giving her a stern look then look at my brother, Daimon looks pissed at Tosha which surprises me because he told me he didn't like Willow and then we hear a scream and Daimon's off jumping from roof to roof after the voice.

Daimon's POV

My muscles contract again and again, my heart races faster and I can feel my body vibrating with power, the thing with angels is the harder we work the more power we are fueled with instead of getting tired like humans.

I can feel everyone following me, I can pick out their energy, and I can definitely feel Jades. Jade is beautiful, sweet and caring, Ill never forget the day I finished my Call and brought her back from the dead to become an angel. That was my last Call, because I had fallen in love with her and didn't want to fall in love with anyone else. That was before Adrian brought back Willow, she was impossible, slightly rude at times and pushy yet I couldn't get enough of her, I was hypnotized. And knowing she was in danger now, gave me a whole lot of fuel.

Willow's POV

I can feel his breath on my shoulder and he tells me to get up. I slowly pull myself up and feel the pain spread like wildfire through my veins. I grit my teeth but try to stay strong, I will not die here tonight.