Chapter 11

I was quiet so i wouldn't wake up my parents.

I took shower and a quick nap. When i woke up i got dressed and left for the party.

I was kinda worried since i left Levi at the party alone for 2 hours.

I pulled in and got out. I could already hear the music and smell the beer. So i started searching for Levi when someone touched my shoulder.

"Are you Jesse?", the person asked.

I turned around and saw the most perfect guy ever. He was muscular, brown spiked hair, a great smile, and amazing tan and he was tall. I was stunned.

"Yes and you are?", i sputtered. "I'm Chris. Levi described you perfectly.", he said grinning.

"Oh wow your the famous Chris? Do you know were Levi is?", i asked.

"No but I'll help you find him.", he said.

We stepped into the kitchen. Levi was leaning back against the sink. He had a bottle of beer in one hand. The same hand was pressed into the girls lower back. Levi's hand was tangled in the girls long blond hair and he was kissing her and laughing.

I admittedly ran out of the house and sat in the steps and Burst out crying.

"Oh my Gosh, are you okay? I can't believe he would do that to you. He kept telling me you were the one.", Chris said standing over me.

I look up and he sees the tears running down my face. "Come here.", he says holding out his arms.

I stand up and hug him. He raps his arms around me.

"Let's go. I know where we can go and talk.", he says.

We walked down to the beach and sit at the end of the pier. He has his arm around my waist.

"I'm so stupid to think we could actually be something. I bet he lied about going to Oregon and stayed here with her.", i said.

"I'm sorry i also thought Levi was a better guy.", he says.

"Well i can't believe this, I thought he really cared. Boy was i wrong. I should have never have let him connivence me to be his girlfriend.", i said.

"Well, if u were him i would be lucky to get an amazing girl like you", he said.

"Thanks.", i smile.

"No problem. I would like to get to know you more if that's possible.", he said.

"I would like that.", i said and i give him my number.

"I'll drive you home.", he said.

"Thanks but i drove too.", i tell him.

"That's okay. I'll walk back.", he says.

"No really you dont have to do this. I'm okay enough shape to drive myself. I think.", i said and laughed.

"I know but i want to.", he grins.

"Okay, Thanks.", i say.

I get home and we get out and he hugs me.

"I'm really sorry. About Levi, please just forget about him. Your with me now and your safe. I hate to say this but he does this with every girl. Your not the first or the last. I'm sorry. I'm not like him i swear.", he says.

He kisses my head and gives me another hug and starts walking back to the party.

"Thanks so much!", i yell.

I go get in bed and crash.