Chapter 16

I put on my brand new dress my mom just bought me.

Its a long red strapless dress. I put my hair up in a up do. I out in a diamond necklace and earrings. I out in mascara, lipstick, and eyeliner. I also put on 6 inch heels.

After I get ready i lay out Chris's tux.

After awhile he gets home and jumps in the shower.

He comes out and looks at me.

"Ready? "Oh wow you look amazing!", he says.

"Thanks honey", i say and kiss him.

"Oh look our ride is here.", he says and opens the door.

Oh my gosh. He got a limo.

"Oh Chris you didn't have to do this.", i say.

"Let's go.", he says grabbing my hand and we get inside the limo.

We drive to the most expensive restaurant in town. We eat in a gazebo in the middle if a pond. There's a boardwalk across the pond to get to it.

After dinner we get up to leave and Chris says, "Wait Jess sit down. I want to ask you something."

"Okay.", i say sitting back down.

He gets down in one knee and says."Jesse I love you and I wouldn't want to spent the rest of my life with anyone but you. Will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man in the world. Will you marry me?"

He pulls out a ring and i start to cry.

"Yes!", i choke out.

He puts the ring on my finger and gives me a kiss.

"I've already have the wedding planned out. I've been ready for months. All you need to do is buy a dress.", he says.

"Chris your my one and only.", i say and give him a hug.

We walk back to the limo holding hands. "Our parents already know but let's go to your parents house.", he says and we get in the limo.