Chapter 6

We get off the plane and they tell me were to get my car. I go get it and my parents wait inside. I pull around front and they hop in and we start our drive to the new house.

The house is only 1 hour from the airport. I pull in and the moving trucks are already unloading our stuff.

We get out and start exploring the house. Its a 2 story beachfront mansion. We have a a indoor pool and hottub. We also have an outdoor pool. We have a beautiful patio and a minibar/kictchen outside.

I head up stairs to my room. I have a view of the ocean from my window.

The moving guys start bringing my stuff up to my room. My dad said I cant go anywhere until most of the house is unpacked.

*5 days later*

5 days of unpacking were the longest days in my life.

My dad finally agrees to let me drive around. I stop at DQ to get an ice cream.

As i walking in, I see a group off guys eating ice cream. They wave and i wave back. I get an oreo blizzard and go sit by myself.

Then one guys comes over and sits next to me. "Hey, I'm Levi, Are you new here?", he says. "Yep, I'm Jessica.", i tell him.

"After your done if you want I can show you around?", he says.

"That would be great.", i say.

Then out of nowhere he graps my hand and we start walking over to his friends.

"Hey Levi thats no fair, you cant steal the pretty girl before we meet them.", one guy says.

"Well I saw her first.", Levi said.

I forgot that he was holding my hand so I let go.

"Hey whats that about?", he asks me.

"I dont even know you and your trying to hold my hand. Why?", i ask him.

"Because I just found you and I dont want to lose you.", he says.

Wow this guy knows what his doing and really like him.

When im done he gets into my car and his friends drive behind us and head to the mall.