here we go

"you got the dough?.." i said in a low tone while staring emotionlessly at the cigar smoking low life mobster sitting beside me, we're meeting in a dark alleyway and I'm sitting in his chauffeured car, this isn't the first time I've done a bad thing or made deals like this, but you gotta make money one way or another right?,
he response was a chuckle of amusement before he took a puff of his cigar and blew the smoke into my face, "two, minutes, late," he said with a angry tone, his breath was fowl and reeked of cigars and alcohol, these people like there schedule's strict  so when someone messes it up they don't take to kindly to it, luckily im the best they got at doing this, within a few seconds of thinking to myself i realized the best way to deal with him is to go off strong, i narrowed my eyes and glared at him with a sadistic expression as my lips curved into a small but visible evil smirk,  "i know i was on my way over here but this stupid girl wasn't watching where she was walking so she bumped into me, let's cut the bullshit and get to the plan because we both know we're wasting time, you need me to hit two people that owe mr.lobroski a lot of money and you want it done by 2 am tonight, i take pictures of the bodies, burn the house down and return to you where i get my payment, is that correct?", i could tell the sudden change of expressions caught him off guard, when i first entered this car he stared at me with humor in his eyes and a smug smirk on his fat face, i was nothing more then a little kid to him, now he's staring at me with nervous horrified eyes, i could already see droplets of sweat form on his face, after a few quiet moments he began to speak, slightly stumbling over his words, he tried to act unfazed but i could tell i scared him, "u-uhh..y-yea, you get half now and half later n-now get outta here", i chuckled quietly, staring at him with amusement in my eyes, "goodbye Jim..", i mumbled quietly just loud enough for him to hear it while i opened the car door, his eyes widened surprised that i knew his name, to him i probably tortured some guy to get information on him, but in reality i just heard the chauffeur say it before i got in, as i walk out the alley and to the location of the victims i begin to think, this city is disgusting, at every corner there's some type of crime, and I'm no better, i do what i need to in order to live another day, i never asked for any of this but this is the way it is, i don't sell drugs, that's not my thing, i guess you can say I'm a hitman, i hurt or kill people whenever someone hires me to, i don't feel bad because there probably just as horrible as me, nobody taught me how to fight or do the things i know how how to do, i just kind of learned it along the way, i don't know if i would choose anything else in life, because all I've ever known was this, this is my life and I've given up on trying to change it, nothing good ever happens in this city and its never gonna, stopping dead in my tracks i take a small sniff of the air, its usually cold but my usual old torn from the knee jeans, black spiderman shirt and jacket and beanie along with a black bandana with a weird pentagon design thats wrapped around my neck, hey, don't diss the spidey shirt, turning to face my left side i see a beautiful two story house with a garden of lavenders and roses, whoever lived here was a great gardener, i sighed realizing this was the house, i wasn't ready to kill another person but then again, who is?, i took one last deep breath and pulled my bandana over my face, here we go, i have to do this another kill, another bill..