be mine..

"so there i am, milk on my tiddies" and before i could finish my joke. she bursted into laughter. Her cheeks quickly turning to a lighter shade of red. the park bench seemed to have became our usual hang out spot. Her friends still take the same route but usually walk past and give us weird looks which. I don't really care.. i have someone like her and I'm.. Not letting go. After a few moments of her laughing that small sentence off i let out a small content chuckle. "s-so what do you want to do today?" she asked while scooting a bit closer to me. I stared up at the sky thinking about the endless things we could do. I've mostly just been blowing my four grand on her. I mean..not out of guilt. i think...this girl..is mine..

'hungry'

a deep voice echoed at the back of my head shaking skull. I could feel tiny nibbles at very certain spots at my brain. My eyes slightly widened and i blinked a few times shaking off the thought. i stare down at her chuckling at the fact that she waited that long for me to answer her question. "i mean..i could get us a fancy hotel room and...we could uhm...maybe...s-spend the night together y'know?..u-uhm nothing dirty! I m-mean not unless you want t- not that i'm saying you d-" before i could slaughter myself anymore i slapped my hand against my mouth. her eyes were widened and her cheeks slowly turned to a cute cherry red. "I..i...um..i could u-uhm..t-tell my family that i'm staying at a friends house tonight.." She mumbled the words the best she could. i slowly lowered my hand and noticed she pressed her thighs together..my mind start to..drift...my stomach growling with every breath as if i've never eaten a day in my life. her eyes widened in clear worry of my loud growling stomach. "O-oh my god w-we had f-food a while ago...a-are you ok?..l-lets go get something to e-" before she finished her sentence i lunged at her wrapping my arms around her pulling her into my lap with ease. she blushed and squeaked looking down at me. her eyes widened and breath shaky. I know she's embarrassed..i can smell it. a few moments pass of us staring into each others eyes. Both unsure of what's going to happen. suddenly a wave of worry begins to run down my body. Im a bad person.. "Would You..ever love a monster..?" I mumble quietly. Worried of what her answer might be. "t-there are no monsters..only lost soul's" i nodded and slowly leaned closer. our eyes seeming to stare deeper into each others souls. My lips inches away from hers. Each warm breath hitting against one another. Everything around us had seemed to fade away. all the people talking The dogs, birds, kids. "be mine.." I whisper softly. She slowly nodded her head without breaking eye contact. Without hesitation i smash my lips against hers her lips were as soft as a marshmallow and her taste..its..indescribable.. my hand slowly lowered down her back, past her waist and finally stopping at her ass. She was tensed and blushing while she slowly kissed me. I could tell she was embarrassed and that she's never anything like this before.. its like i could..taste her emotions. After a few minutes of blissful kissing we break away from each other just enough to catch out breath. Her legs were shaking slightly and she hid her face in my chest. I chuckled in amusement while tilting my head down. I know why she's even more embarrassed then usual..and I'm gonna take full advantage of it.. I smirk softly whispering in her ear. "are you like this because your pressed against the bulge in my pants..? Your...warmer in certain places.." letting out a soft chuckle i stare down at her in amusement. her face was a bright red as she stared up at me innocently yet..desperately. i gave her a soft kiss on the cheek before giving her a gentle pat on the ass. She squeaked and moved off instantly as if given a command. quickly Standing in front of me. i laughed quietly slowly standing up gently entwining my hand with hers. "Let's take you home So you can get ready okay? I'll make a call and reserve the room.." she nodded and we began making our way out of the park.