is this fate?...

here i am. in the bedroom with a knife to the wife's neck, i have them both hogtied with balls of socks in there mouth's, from the kissing and traveling framed photo's on the wall my guess was that there a couple, i snuck in through the office window, the dumb basterd's left it unlocked so there wasn't much to do, naturally when i do these jobs i pull the bandana over my face, I'm not a total dumbass.., i blink my eyes a few times staring at the squirming couple on the bed while i listen to there muffled whimpers of fear, i chuckle and lean down near the wife, she stared at me with fear and hatred, but there was something else in her eyes..she had the same look a mother wolf would have if there pup was attacked, why was she staring at me like that? is it because of her husband?, hm..the husband's probably gonna try and scream when i kill his wife so I'm going to have to play this smart.., after thinking for a few more moments i press the blade of my pocketknife against her neck, her body tensed as was about to scream, but before she could ever make a peep i sliced her throat instantly cutting her vocal cords and wind pipe, the husband stared at his squirming dying wife in disbelief, his eyes widened and drained of any life they held, is that what happens when you love someone?, i push away the thought as i make my way to his side of the bed, kneeling down and pressing the blade against his neck i take a deep breath, once he finally snapped out of being shocked he took a gasp to scream, but before he took half a breath i sliced his throat in the same manner as his wife, i stood up watching him squirm for a moment before turning around, and as soon as i turned around i realized i made the biggest mistake of my life, i didn't check the house for anyone else..., "M-MOM!!!!!!" the girl screamed as she began to sob, her legs buckling in fear, my eyes widened in shock, this.., this was the same girl who bumped into me at the park..d-..did i just kill her parents?.., time felt like it was slowing down due to my racing heart, what should i do?, kill her?, kidnap her?, i shake my head snapping out of my thoughts, before she has any time to run i quickly walk over to her grabbing her hand and hitting her temple with the metal handle of my knife, instantly knocking her out, what the hell am i doing!?, why do i want to save this girl!?, dammit jim should have told me!!, whatever..no use waisting time.., while she's knocked out i walk down stairs and into the garage, gazing around the room, and just as i suspected the husband had two gallons of gasoline near his working table, i unscrew the lids and begin to walk around the house pouring gasoline on everything, after emptying both gallons, i walk back upstairs picking up the still knocked out girl, i take a deep breath before making my way out of the house, why did it have to be this girl..why does she keep on popping into my life?.., its probably a coincidence..no.., i never believed in such a thing but.., is this fate?..