out of body experience.

"hello everybody we are reporting to you live on Benjamin road as there has been a large house fire. the neighbors quickly smelled the smoke and once they looked out the window they saw a large blazing fire right beside them. nobody knew who the suspect is or could be. fortunately the daughter of the middle aged couple john Romero and Trisha Romero's daughter was found passed out across the street, officers believe that john and Trisha are in the fire and that this might be. a possible murder." yea they got it right.. i killed them and now I'm hiding in the Shadow's just a few house's down the street. everyone's so caught up in the commotion that they don't even bother to look around. i don't know why i saved the girl..i never killed a kid before but..  my eyes widened in fear while i gazed at the fire. everyone's shouting and there movement's began to slow down. i could feel my heart pound against my chest. suddenly everything started to reverse. the fire wasn't there anymore and the house began to fix itself. all the people quickly moved in reverse leaving and going back into there houses. i stare at this unusual event shocked but still with a deep fear. i can't speak. i can't move. i start screaming in my head hoping it would be said out loud. 'why can't i speak!? what's happ-..happeni..ng' and before i could finish half my sentence i quickly began to feel drowsy my body felt like it was a million pounds and i collapsed within seconds passing out on the cold floor. after a few moment's i woke up in front of the house of the couple. everything was still in slow motion but i felt fine. getting up from the ground i slowly walk into the house. 'what's happening to me?' my thoughts echoed in my head like it was being echoed by a second person. walking up the stares i look at the sleeping couple. 'fallow the path...~' a voice echoed in my head catching me off guard. what the hell's happening to me!?. i walk past the parent's room quietly and open the next door. this was the daughter's room..   i looked at her bed and saw her all snuggled up in her blankets. gazing around her room i chuckled sadly, her room was messy..she has a bunch of stuffies scattered around the room. 'why is this happening to me?..' closing her room door i look down the hall and see another door with childish designs and a small crib painted on the door with the name "Lindsey". my eyes widened as i slowly walked i to the door. once i get close to the door it slowly moves open on it's own as a quiet melody could be heard from inside. walking in i see a small crib in the middle of the room with a small infant in it. her pupils were a beautiful blue color. she looked up at me and smiled while letting a joyful giggle out. 'did i..f..forget you..?' i slowly reach my hand out to reach her cheek but...'what!?!' i stumble back looking at myself. i had the form of a large shadow like monster and my fingers were stretched out to sharp long claws. 'what the hell's happe-' and before i could finish my sentence the house quickly bursted into flames and time moved faster as my body was pulled out the house at lightning speed. the people started gathering around fast while i got pulled back to the same spot i was before all this happened and quickly slammed into the ground passing out instantly. within a few minutes i woke up gasping for air. i could feel this intense energy running through me. Feeling the Adrenaline from what i just experienced i quickly got up and ran to the backyard fence jumping over it with ease. what's happening to me?. whatever i can figure it out later i need to meet Jim to get paid..