1.2

1.2 ; hm?

13 months later
Like every other morning, you waited at the coffee shop for his presence. At this point, you don't even have to text each other to know where both of you are.
Going for morning coffee at 7:30 am every morning was made into a tradition. Every night would be filled with the same laughter and the same, 'let's promise each other that we will always stay by each other's side.', all while versing each other on mario cart and eating his rubbish of a 'homecooked meal' - courtesy of 2008 youtube tutorials.

That didn't last long.

___

2 hours past, no sign of Jimin showing up. You had a lecture in 1 hour, but luckily your campus wasn't far.
You decided to pack your bags and leave.

That's when you suddenly receive a text message from him.

Hurriedly, you grab a hold of your phone, shaking.

I couldn't make it, I'm broke. Sorry xx

You scoffed to yourself. He's the son of the ceo of one of the most successful and known brand designers.

And him, broke? That was hard to believe.

Was he tired of seeing you?

You shake that uneasy feeling off and carried on to go to your campus.
You've been friends for over a year, he would never do that.

Or so you thought.

_______