W-What?!

S T A S I A

"Wakey wakey." I feel myself getting shaken.

"Mmm."

"Waaaaake up." I hear.

"No." My tired voice barely speaks.

Even with my eyes closed I felt the bright light from the curtain being opened hit my eyes.

"Hey!" I whine covering my eyes with a pillow.

"Wake up lazy." Small laughter fills up the room.

I groan throwing the pillow across the room.

"Hey!" I hear a whine. I sit up rubbing my eyes and opening them.

Jimin stood there with a pout on his face.

"Jimin!" I get up and run to hug him. "Is everything okay?!"

"Yeah. Everything is fine. I am so sorry about yesterday." He says hugging me back.

"It's fine I understand." I smile against his chest.

"To make it up to you I made us breakfast and we can do anything you want to do till it's time for you to go to work." He says messing with my hair.

I giggle, "Thank you but you didn't have to do so."

"Of course I did. I left you stranded at work. Did you call the cab?"

"Let me do my morning routine and I'll tell you!" I running off to the bathroom.

10 minutes later

I exit the bathroom and crawl back into my bed with Jimin.

He hands me over a plate with two waffles covered with Nutella and banana slices.

"Thank you." I say reaching for a fork.

"So tell me what happened yesterday." He smiles putting his plate on his lap.

"Okay so! Like an hour before closing this guy came in right. I took his order and whatever he tried doing small talk but I didn't really go along with it because you know I'm working." I say.

"Mhm." Jimin nods.

"Sooo. I got out of work and I'm searching up the cab numbers and he was like hey shake girl but I didn't know it was him. So I turned around it was him he catches up. He offers me a ride home cause "cab workers" can be creepy." I laugh. "So my exhausted tired ass accepted."

"WHAT!? Stasia what the heck." Jimin exclaims. "You got into a car with a stranger?!?"

"Hey relax relax! He seemed nice and I was tired so I accepted. If I'm honest here he was kind of cute." I chuckle.

"Stasia you could've gotten murdered." Jimin started to seem upset.

"But I didn't!" I snap smiling.

"It's not funny Stas. What was going through your head? Have you've never heard of STRANGER DANGER." He rolls his eyes.

"A cab is the same thing Jimin. Getting into a vehicle with a random person."