Prologue

The fire burned constantly and the screams were incessant. Souls begged for mercy as their skins were burned cruelly by the flames of their sorrows. Their worst nightmares came true, their fears were now palpable. Souls on their knees on the hot ground begged for forgiveness that would never come. They weren't chained, but they couldn't escape. There was nowhere to run. There was no place to hide. They couldn't close their eyes to avoid their fears, because now it were too real in their heads too. They could feel insects rise in their bodies, but they could see no insects. They felt paranoid, didn't know what was reality anymore. All the souls were in a great hole in the dark ground of hell. The number of souls that went to hell and consequently fell into the hole per day was really big. But, curiously, the hole always had space for more souls. Some said that the hole was infinite; there were no walls around it. Others would say that if you walked straight to one side of the hole, you would end up finding a way out of hell. It's not as if someone has come back to prove the theory, but the truth is that if you walked straight, you wouldn't get anywhere. You would only see souls and more souls, fire and more despair. There was no way out of hell, there was no forgiveness. but there was hatred. There was sadness. There was torture.

Above the hole, you would find a long bridge linking the gates of hell to the devil's castle. A breathtaking sight. The dark and indestructible gates contrasted with a blood-red bridge, without handrails, that would lead to the castle.The large castle was also done in dark colors, with a giant gate in the front with blank details. The castle windows were all black and it was impossible to see anything inside the castle if you looked outside. Inside, though, the outside was perfectly visible. The location of the windows, at the top of the castle, also allowed a privileged view of the souls being tortured. Inside the castle, red furniture shaped the rooms perfectly and the walls were full of pictures. For the most part, famous paintings depicting nocturnal landscapes, in addition to a few others depicting death in its various forms, all paintings were perfectly detailed and made in colors such as black, red and gold. In the main room of the castle, you would find a fireplace with the beautiful painting of a bouquet of red roses. Among the roses there were human veins representing the branches of an common flower. In addition, a skull could be seen to the right and a completely open arm - from where the veins are supposed to have come - to the left of the bouquet. Leaving the main room and arriving in the entrance hall, there were famous sculptures of sculptors like Michelangelo and Donatello. The floor was, in it's biggest part, dark and shining, and some parts of the castle had the floor covered by a carpet in the most varied shades of red.

The castle door opened. Slow footsteps walked toward the bridge and the cries of souls grew louder when they saw him. Dressing in dark clothes and his typical black cloak dragging on the floor, there he was. A satisfied smile appeared on his face as he heard the cries of souls beneath him. The screams of torture were like the most beautiful melody to his ears.

"Let me get out of here!"

"I'll be a better person!"

"Forgive me!"

Wasn't it interesting how, even in hell, souls spoke for themselves and not for others? Every man for himself. On earth it was like this, in hell it is so, it will always be so. For the devil, the rule was simple. Bad people don't change. He never changed in more than millions of years, why would those useless souls change? Simple. They don't change. And that's all.

Walking down the bridge in muffled footsteps, hearing the screams pleasantly as if they stimulated his prostate fiercely, the devil laughed with scorn. He reached the end of the bridge, and there were some of his most beautiful succubi. His beautiful and hot demonic girls who would cheer him up on awful days. The first succubus was called by the name of Isis, the second was called Lilith, and the third was known as Gello. He came close to the three demons and held two of them by the waist, kissing them brutally and swiftly on their lips. Then, dropping the two succubi and holding the third with both hands, he smiled at her, likewise kissing her afterwards. His smile didn't have a single trace of happiness, just a great emptiness. Even so, he really appreciated his beautiful creatures and liked to show them his most beautiful smiles. The third demon, Gello, was a beautiful girl with dark and long horns with burgundy tones, long red fingernails, and a full body that always hypnotized humans who had the pleasure of seeing the girl's image before being killed for her. Gello approached the devil. Kneeling down in front of him, she handed him a letter that had been sent by the messenger of the supernatural world. The devil took the letter and opened it, reading it's contents. The other two succubi caressed his body sexually and smiled with pleasure.

Suddenly, a macabre smile appeared on the face of the devil. He liked what he read, in every possible way. The devil tore the part of the letter that said where he should go and threw the rest of the letter down. He hurried over to the dark gates of hell, ignoring the demons behind him and going to his destination.

One of the demons picked up the torn part of the letter from the floor and read it confusedly.

"... And your presence is necessary, since her soul belongs to you now.

P.S: I have been informed of something that may convince you to go; apparently, God will send one of his angels to try to save the girl. I know you will have fun with it.

- Hermes "

The demons looked at each other with an ironic smile. They knew that the Lord of Hell would cruelly kill that angel. The thought made them laugh. They got up and walked to the bridge to hear the desperate cries more closely.