Nine ↝ Hey Guys, I'm Trying

Bayley shuffled her feet towards Sasha’s hospital room. In hand, she held a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear in the other hand. She knocked lightly on the door hearing a ‘come in’ before she entered the room.

“Bayley!” Sasha yells excitedly and her mother’s eyes widened as she realized Bayley wasn’t another one of Sasha’s hallucinations.

“Told you I would come.” Bayley says handing Sasha the gifts she bought her. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead before turning to her mom.

“Mom, this is Bayley.” Sasha replies smiling up at Bayley. Bayley smiles and waves at Sasha’s mother.

“Hi. Mrs. Banks.” she says and she smiles back reaching out to shake Bayley’s hand.

“Hello, dear. I’m going to get Sasha some food. Do you want any?” she asks and Bayley smiles and politely declines.

“No thank you. I’m quite full.” Bayley whispers and she nods before exiting the room. Bayley sits down and pulls Sasha into a gentle hug.

“I’ve missed you.” Sasha whispers and Bayley pulls away from the hug to look into Sasha’s eyes.

“I missed you too.” Bayley replies as she looked directly into Sasha’s eyes still. Sasha looked right back into Bayley’s before they began to lean in. Bayley stopped mid way and smiled.

‘She doesn’t want you. Don’t be fooled.’

Sasha ignored the voice and focused on Bayley.

“I love you.” Bayley whispered before attaching their lips. Sasha kissed back and then pulled away a few minutes later.

“I love you too.” Sasha say smiling at Bayley. Sasha’s mother walked in and handed Sasha the food.

“I’ll let you eat. My mom needs me. I’ll be back, mkay?” Bayley says and Sasha nods.

“Okay.” she says as she smiles at Bayley as she waves goodbye and leaves.

Sasha healed up pretty quickly and now she was getting ready to go to Bayley’s house. The voices were present just distant and Sasha ignored them and continued to focus on heading to Bayley’s.

She got there a mere hour later. They ordered chinese and watched movies together then, they started to talk about each other.

“Have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend?” Bayley asked Sasha and Sasha swallowed her food before responding,

“No.” Sasha answered and Bayley propped herself up on the couch better.

“How?” Bayley says nearly choking on the food she had in her mouth.

“You know.. mentally ill and nobody asked.” Sasha says and she looks down. Bayley places a hand on her chin lifting her head before squinting her eyes at her.

“But... you’re so beautiful.” Bayley whispered and Sasha smiles.

“When you’re around.. it’s like these voices don’t exist. You make me so happy..” Sasha whispers as a tear falls down her cheek which Bayley quickly wipes away with her thumb.

“I’m here for you always, princess. You know this.” Bayley says biting down on her bottom lip. Sasha pulls Bayley into another gentle hug.

“Thank you so much for everything. You’re the best.” Sasha says as she clings to Bayley. Bayley hugs her back and honestly, there’s no place in the world, they would rather be.

 Bayley hugs her back and honestly, there’s no place in the world, they would rather be

I admit this chapter is really cute. You’re welcome!

- 💛🌼