4

*the next day while shooting*

Perri's PoV

I'm getting ready to film the scene where I walk into the casino and Ashton takes a liking to me. It's a bit weird though. Management wants me and Ash to kiss in the last scene. Something about "making the whole scenario seem real."
There are stylists working and rushing around me to get my hair and makeup done on time for the scene. However, I refuse to let them dress me. I wasn't about to wear something that wasn't very flattering. I know what the outfit is supposed to look like. I also know that they would've picked out some skimpy dress that looks terrible on my body shape. See I'm a tall, fat girl. I'm tall and round. I don't wear dresses because they're uncomfortable and I look stupid in them. The stylists would've picked a black and white strapless dress that comes up to about mid-thigh. Bruh, that's extremely short for my long legs! The outfit is supposed to be simple and plain. It says black jeans, white tee, and black converse. It's not that hard.

I grab some simple ripped jeans and a fitted white t shirt. After I dress I slipped my favorite black converse on and walk over to the casino where we're filming. I grin as I see the oh so familiar smile of my boyfriend. I run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"Well hey there." He chuckles wrapping an arm around my waist. I giggle.

"How do I look?" I twirl so he can get a view of my whole outfit. I turn to face him and he just smiles.

" You look absolutely gorgeous like always babe." I blush and shake my head.

"You're such a liar."

"Eh not really." He pulls me close and kisses my nose. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on Periwinkle Blue. I would never lie to you about anything." I smile.

"You're so cheesy." I blush and stick my face in his neck.

"Alright, we need everyone on set!" The loud voice of one of the boys' managers bellows.

I give Andy a quick kiss and get to my spot on set and wait for my que to walk in. I watch as Andy starts to film Ashton walking into the casino and laughing. I hear the words 'black converse' and I walk in, smile and wink at him. He smirks slightly and comes up behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist lip syncing the words, 'you know she gets it right'. I smirk pushing his hand off me like I was told to do and walk away. I look at Andy as he pans over to Luke and Cal and I can see the jealousy written in his features. I feel really bad that I have to do this but he did ask me to do it. It's not like I'm actually having a fling with Ash. It's just for the music video. I pout at the thought of him thinking I would ever do something like that to him on purpose. I watch as he finishes up the scene with Michael and Crystal telling me it's time for Ashton and I's second scene.

This is the scene Ashton pulls me close to him and presses his forehead to mine. I can see Andy clenching his jaw out of the corner of my eye. Although I know none of this is real and it's just acting, I can't help but feel guilty about it. As soon as Andy pans away from us I step away from Ashton and rub my arm uncomfortably. Ash looks at me with concern but as I search his eyes I can see that my actions hurt him. I don't understand how I keep hurting him. I'm not really doing anything. We're just shooting scenes and parting when they're over.

It's soon time to shoot the kissing scene. As much as I hate the idea of kissing someone else other than Andy makes me sick. It makes it worse that I have to do it in front of him. When Andy points the camera towards Ash and I, Ash spin me around pulling me close to his body. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile at him. He smiles back at me and he leans in to kiss me. I move my head to the side and meet him halfway. He presses his lips to mine firmly and before I have time to even process it, our lips are moving in perfect sync. God his lips are really soft. No stop that. Your boyfriend is literally watching you kiss someone else.

I feel Ashton wrap his arms around my waist and I pull away hearing the ending of the song. I take a step back and try and process what on earth just happened.

__________________

HI SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES BUT THE CHAPTERS TO COME ARE GOING TO BE WORTH THE WAIT I PROMISE
I LOVE YOU ALL
COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE THIS STORY

OKAY BAI