Four

"You did WHAT?"

Mark's screamed filled in the house. I asked Jaebeom to dropped me by Mark's house and he even asked what I wanna do. Mark unfortunately out with Jinyoung so he told me to wait in his room so now, I have to deal with Jinyoung too. They did come home together and I,.. well I tell them what happened and here we are now, a face palm – ing Jinyoung with a very much shocked, Mark.

"I was out of stuff to think!"

"god, you screwed up" Jinyoung sighed. "like big time"

"I know you don't really need to shove that fact up my ass" I threw my body on top of Mark's bed and just want to cry it out.

"what's your storyline?" Mark asked out of the blue after a long pause. I shoot my head up and look at him.

"what do you mean?" I asked. I could literally hear Jinyoung sighing next to me as if he knew Mark kind of have something in his mind.

"yeah, what is your storyline? You came to my house to confess? Then I said yes and we become a couple? Or do you want me to reject you and you go tell Jaebeom everything and he probably try to comfort you? You pick"

"what was the outcome of the first one?" I asked, kind off curious.

"what the fuck, do you want to do this?" Jinyoung opposed.

"yeah, kinda like that Netflix movie, To All the Boys I Loved Before where they did some fake dating or some shit"

"yeah and the fake relationship end up together, you are fake dating my boyfriend!" Jinyoung roared. Alright he is pissed. Maybe we shouldn't do this and just shut up.

"get this, I just want to see how Jaebeom will react to this. This seems fun" Mark chuckles. "we can get something from this"

"what do you mean?"

"you are so innocent do you know that, Youngjae?" Jinyoung asked. He then stands up and cross his arms together. "Mark wanted to do this fake relationship thingy to see whether Jaebeom will react to this. See if he is agreeing to this or he will oppose. He may be into you too. Who knows"

"that's impossible"

"nothing is impossible. Was he the one who can't catch things up or is it just you who can't see the bigger picture?"

"wait. There is no way in hell he will be interested in me" I pause. Will he? Will he magically be interested in me? "plus, he is homopho-"

"no. no he is not. I was born with him. And I know he is not homophobic. He never was. He was just untouchable. And hate people touching him. He is a little bit on the complicated side."

"but, he still not gay"

"he never had a girlfriend too." Mark added.

"you guys are making me more confused."

"so, are you in or out?" Mark asked. Wiggling his eyebrows on me. "plus, you already put me in your little drama here."

"that was not on purpose"

"So, are you in?" Jinyoung asked. Why is he seems excited about it? I stared at the both of us looking like they got the best plan ever. How is this plans works by the way? I will be dating Mark? Or I just like date Mark in front of Jaebeom? How about all the skinships? Are we really doing this?

"I guess?" I answered.

The next morning, I went to school with Mark. We met the rest of the team to tell them about 'Us'. This is going too quick it felt weird honestly. Never have I ever wanted to use Mark like this, and our story actually make sense, at least to me. I met Mark first, so it is kind off logic that I would felt in love with him. As both of us walk into the school compound, we could see Jinyoung by the main door, with his white school uniform, tucked in with folded sleeves, looking dashing, probably waiting for us – for Mark. He took a glance and smiled. As we get closer, he sighed.