Enter naruto uchiha namikaze

A four-year-old boy was strolling through the forests of Konohagakure No Sato. His hair a mix of blonde and few strands of brown in it. He had long spiky hair, which seemed to reach up to his shoulders. Two jaw length bangs on each side and on the front of his face, a bit of hair seemed to reac down to his right eye.

He knew he was different. Different than the kids his age. While other kids would play in the park with other children and think of whether to play ninja tag or just run around, he would often think about life and death, or how the different shinobi villages were at each other's throats to prove themselves superior to the other.

One may say any four-year-old kid who thinks that way would need to consult a medic to verify whether his/her cognitive functions are right for their age or not.

But Naruto knew there was nothing wrong with his brain functioning. It's just how he was raised. He was not sugarcoated about the horrors of the shinobi world unlike other kids. His tou-chan often told him stories about different shinobi villages and the stories of the wars when he asked him about it.

His tou-chan...

Namikaze Uchiha Minato. Yes, Naruto is the son of the great Yondaime Hokage of Konohagakure No Sato.

Naruto was a smart boy for his age. Although he did not like to boast about it, he believed he would probably be the smartest person in his age group when he joins the Shinobi Academy of the village when he's of age. It was not hard for him notice how the people of the village hailed his father as a hero and scorned him for reasons he did not understand. Ever since he could understand the human language and went out of the house alone on the streets of Konoha, he would see people glaring at him. He would often hear people whispering words like Demon, Monster, Kyubi, Traitor but he ignored it. No one did ever say those awful things to him to his face unless they would bring the wrath of a pissed off Hokage and the Uchiha Clan. 'Being the son of Yondaime Hokage and grandson of Uchiha Madara has its merits I suppose'. Mused Naruto as he kept walking.

Naruto was respected by the Uchiha Clan. It was mainly because he had the blood of the strongest Uchiha running in his veins. Until recently, it was not a well-known fact to everyone that the current Hokage, Minato Namikaze was an Uchiha. Not just any Uchiha, but the son of the legendary Uchiha Madara. The only ones who were aware of that fact were Jiraiya, Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze, Senju Tsunade and the deceased Sandaime Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen. The Uchiha Clan too were aware of Minato and Naruto's heritage. Even though Madara was considered a traitor in the village, no one could ever doubt Minato's loyalty. His deeds during the Third Great Shinobi War single handedly won Konoha her victory. The Uchiha Clan who had become restless earlier since they felt their power was considerably decreasing in the village calmed down as one of their own, even if the son of Uchiha Madara, could become the leader of the village.

Minato was different from some of the power-hungry fools in his clan. He had his pride, but was not overly arrogant to believe that he was invincible. Growing up an orphan since the age of 5 in the village had instilled a humbler nature in him, which he instilled in his son, Naruto, as well.

As Naruto was walking aimlessly amidst the forest of Konohagakure No Sato, his thoughts then lingered to his mother.

His dead mother.

Her name was Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze. She was from a village known as Uzushiogakure No Sato. The Uzumaki were distantly related to the Senju Clan and both the clans are believed to have the same progenitor. Naruto was told that his mother passed away during the dreadful night when a monster called the Kyubi No Yoko attacked the village. He was even more astonished to hear that it was the Sandaime Hokage and his father who defeated the Nine-Tailed Fox. Although, it came at a high price as the Sandaime lost his life that night. It was during the attack that Minato was forced to reveal his sharingan to the others, which he normally hid under an advanced genjutsu.