Why I have to leave

I live in New York City I go to A private school for smart kids. At school I study art and music I'm very smart . But I got pregnant at 16 years old with my boyfriend Liam. Now it's senior year and my boyfriend disappeared or left to the mountains to go wolf out. I was almost done with senior year and I was 7 months pregnant. When my baby boy decided to come out early. So Junior Jason Gilbert came into the world on Valentine's Day. My mom has not been in the picture for a while but when she was she always told me that we always had to move every once in awhile because we were running from someone she never told me. Who? But after I call my mother up and I asked her if she could help take care of Junior. And she did help for a while until May happened and I was graduated. She said the person that we were running from is getting close and I should take Junior and run I told her I didn't want too but if it was to protect Junior. I would and that's why I left my awesome home in New York city. All my great friends in school and the opportunity to go to every great College. when I was packing up all the stuff I was thinking where we should go? then half way through packed it hit me. I should go she my cousin's!

Author's Note: I am going to totally skip the whole First season I really don't like it.