The Revealing Secrets

The picture above is crystella's mother
Recap
crystella and damon were having there converation. about why they were both in Mystic Falls. Then crystella left and walked over to Elena and stefan.

Crystella's Mother POV

I just got crysella and junior away before he could caught her. I love my daughter but I really need to go to mystic falls and tell her who really she is running from. See crystella she does not know that my brothers aren't my full blood brothers I have a different mother that why they were human and I was witch. so when I turn 14 I run away to find my real mother she lived in Maine. That when I met him. crystella's father I thought was a good person also a werelock. His name is John Blackwell(secret circle). I really need to get to Mystic Falls and tell crystella the truth and that her own father is after her.

Elena's POV

I had just parked my car outside the grill when I got a from my aunt Jenna. Aunt jenna told me that my cousin Crystella and her boy were both coming to live with me, Jeremy, and aunt Jenna. Of course I was excited to see her especially since I had not seen my cousin in a very long time. I think the last time we saw each other I was probably ten years old. I was pensive about Crystella coming to stay because she did not know about my life. Crystella did not have a smidgen of knowledge of
about the supernatural world. Crystella is also unaware that Klaus is out there coming after me.
Right now I'm going to hang out with my friends Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, Jeremy, Matt, Stefan, and I just for an hour and a half. We were all sitting around the table hanging out when Tyler jumped up and ran to the door and began hugging some really hot chick. Then I realized it was my cousin Crystella, and everyone else ran up and began surrounding Crystella hugging and greeting her. Everyone that is except Stefan. I was going to introduce Crystella to Stefan, but she left me standing there while she walked away. I was sitting there watching Crystella next to Damon, and all I could think of was Stefan being my spy. I kept hearing tell Stefan to go listen to what they're saying. To my surprise Stefan says that my dear cousins knows Damon. I was so shock I was going to ask her when we get home and all alone. I need to know if Crystella knows about the supernatural world and if she knows what Damon is.
Crystella's POV

When I got back to the table Elena said "the other had to go home school tomorrow." I said "okay cool and who might this be ;) ." Elena said "that this is her boyfriend Stefan Salvatore." I was so shock this is damon's little brother and that might hear probably listen to me and damon conversation. But does my cousin Elena know about the supernatural world. Because if does I can tell about me and junior. So I know damon was listening so I was going to introduce my to Stefan and shock my ex. I said "my name is crystella's and I'm Elena's and Jeremy cousin." 30 minutes later me and Elena are head back home but she stopped me for getting out. Elena what wrong, I said. She said "I didn't do anything wrong but I want to know how you know the guy a the bar damon." Right then and there I know she knew of the supernatural world I was so happy. Um Elena I know Damon because we used to dated before my son's father. And if you wonder if I know about him being vampire then yes I know about the supernatural world. Because I am part of it and so is my son. She just sat there shocked. She said, "wait how are part of the supernatural world? " it's a long story but I'll make it short. My mom is John and your father step sister she has a different mother. My mother is a very powerful witch and my father he is a very powerful werelock. So I am extremely powerful witch. And junior is part of the supernatural world but he i not just a warlock but has he's a hybird. Elana asked "wait what's a hybird?" Elana a hybird means he is both two spieces of the supernatural world a warlock and werewolf.