Mean Students(🥰)

Bubbles POV

It is now 8:55 and art is over in 5 minutes so the teacher said for us to wrap up our drawings. I had drew the cutest picture of a bunny in the forest eating grass oh and there is also butterflies and birds. We will be painting them tomorrow. I looked over at Dina painting and she had a self portrait of her in her basketball uniform with a basketball in her hands.

"Wow that's a great drawing Dina I didn't even know you could draw like that."

"Yea I know it's a secret talent but don't get me wrong I don't do it on the regular.

I laughed. The bell rang for our next class. We walked out the class to go get our books for math. At the lockers we saw everyone else.

"So was class great or what" I said

"Well not for Buttercup she was about to kill the teacher on the first day."

I looked over Buttercup and she was smiling, probably thinking about hurting the teacher.

"Is she that bad I have her for next period?"

"Well her attitude rinks and for a math teacher she can't add but if you keep quiet in her class you will be fine." Explained Buttercup. I sighed now keeping quiet is what I can do.

"What classes everybody have next?" Asked Dina

Blossom-Science

Buttercup- English

Holly-Art

Bubbles-Math

Dina-Gym

April-Social Studies

We all went to our separate classes. I hope the math teacher isn't as mean as they say she is. I walked into her class at sat in the back of the class hopefully un noticed. Then the bell rang.

"Alright class we will be working on quadratic equations" Then she looked at me and glared. I looked down trying not to cause any attention.

"I hope you don't have a mouth like your sister" I looked, up she was talking to ME!

"Um... no I don't...Ma'am"

"Mm hmm" She looked away and started to lesson

Well this is not going to be my favorite class.

Buttercup POV

Well I'm bored

The English teacher is sooo boring. All she is talking about is how high school is the most important years of our life and how it determines how we are going to live. And what make it even MORE boring is that she looks like a librarian with the glasses. I started to fall asleep.

"BUTTERCUP"

I shot up and glared daggers at the teacher

"IF YOU THINK IT'S OK TO SLEEP IN CLASS THEN WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE WITH ME AND I'LL ENROLL YOU BACK IN PRESCHOOL WHERE THEY SLEEP IN CLASS AS A PUNISHMENT BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FALL ASLEEP IN MY CLASS !!!"

"IF YOU THINK IT'S OK TO JUST WAKE ME UP OUT MY SLEEP THEN WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE WITH ME SO I CAN PUNCH YOU IN YOUR DAMN FACE FOR YOUR PUNICHMENT!!!" I shot back.

The teacher looked at me really mad but I didn't care because I can look even madder.

"GET OUT MY OF CLASSROOM RIGHT NOW!!"

Without even arguing I got up grabbed my things and left the classroom flipping the teacher off while I left.

Geez high school teachers are mean! I smiled to my self. But there not meaner than me and I didn't even get detention! High school ROCKS!

Dina POV

I walked into science class looking around at the students. There was some girls in a group talking and laughing. I just get they were sneak dissing about somebody.

I walked over to the basketball a grabbed one and started dribbling down the quart. I short a three and aimed for a half quart but the gym teacher walked in blowing his whistle.

"Alright you Lily livers time to do some exercises. Give me 15 laps around the gym NOW"

I started running around the gym on even breaking a sweat. I ran track in elementary school so this is a piece of cake. After our 15 laps we had played a games of baseball boys against girls. I played baseball in elementary school also but I wasn't as good as I was in it as I was in basketball.

With me on the team the girls won the game. I started walking to the girls locker room.

"UGH Dina basically did all the work and took all the fun!"

" Yea she is the WORST"

I glared over at the group of girls and they looked at me scared I walked away not taking my eyes of them when I bumped into somebody.

"Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you."

" It's ok"

"Hey your that girl that was crushing is in baseball. Wow you are so good I was impressed."

I blushed at his comment. No one ever complemented me.

"Thanks I saw you out there you weren't bad your self"

He blushed

"Thank you got to go to class but it was nice talking to you."

" You to but what is your name? "

"Derek"

Derek

The bell rang.

Finally LUNCH

Blossom POV

I walked out of class and went to my locker to put up my books. Science wasn't bad but I'm just not interested in science. My sisters, friends, and I were walking to lunch when I heard laughter from the kids around us. I heard one kid day something that made my heart jump.

"That girl with the now in her hair is on her period." I stopped and looked down. There was blood ALL over my pants between my legs and on my butt.

There was a big circle of people around my sisters, my friends, and I. I started running to the girls bathroom crying my eyes out.

Buttercup POV

There was a while group of people surrounding us and I looked at them like them were crazy. They started laughing at pointing a Blossom. I looked at her up and down. Oh no. She had her PERIOD in WHITE pants. She started running for the bathroom.

"ALL RIGHT THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE AND IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO SPREAD SOME SECRETS ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE I LEARNED SOME SECRETS ABOUT SOME OF YOU ALL ON MY FIRST DAY HERE AND I WILL SPILL THEM SO DON'T TEST ME!"

We ran after Blossom into the bathroom. When we went in she was crying.

"Blossom it's ok it happens all the time" Said Bubbles

Dina came in the bathroom with a late of shorts and a pad.

"Here Blossom I love you and I will physically hurt anybody who mentions this again."

" Thanks guys you are the best"

She grabbed to shorts and pad. After she put them on she stepped out the stall and we all had a group hug.

"I love you guys" Said Holly

Ok guys well this will be my last chapter tonight I hope you are enjoying the story so far and yes the rowdy ruff boys will be I produced in the next chapter. Comment and vote please Goodnight