Choices(🥰)

(Boomer POV)

I flew to Bubbles as fast as I could. This is the only time Bubbles ever bothered to call me back and she didn't even say a word. It hurted bad. I stopped in front of her big window. There she is, laying on her bed. I tapped on the window to get her attention. She snapped her head towards me.

"B-Boomer what are you doing here?" She opened her window. I instantly pulled her into a hug. Thankfully she returned it

"I needed to see you. You called me but didn't say anything. I want to explain everything to you now." I sat on her bed

Bubbles looked at me and shook her head. She wiped tears out of her eyes. Why is she doing this to me?! It was a mistake I admit it but why can't she see I'm trying to fix it. I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I know when I screwed up.

"Blossom told me I can't talk to you. You have to leave now." She pulled me off her bed and towards the window. I pulled my hand away from her.

"I don't care Bubbles, if she doesn't want to hear what Brick has to say then she's missing out but I'm asking you to hear me out, not Blossom! Why are you letting them choose what happens in our relationship?!"

Bubbles always lets her sisters boss her around like she can't think for herself! Now she is letting them deside what happens in our relationship?! Yea, hell no.

"Boomer you have to be quiet or there going to hear you." I grabbed both of Bubbles hands and looked into her big blue beautiful eyes.

"Bubbles I-"

"Bubbles are you okay? I thought I heard yelling." Buttercup was on the other side of the door. Bubbles looked at me then back at the door.

"I'm fine Buttercup it was just some neighbors outside."

"Are you sure? The voice sounded familiar." She tried to twist the door handle but it was locked."Is someone in there with you."

Bubbles started to panic.

"Um yea it's Hayden. We are working on a project together." I slapped my forehead.

"Well okay. Blossom might not be happy that you snuck a boy in there but I'm happy your finally over Boomer." Bubbles looked at the floor.

"Uh yea I am. I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Alright. Oh yea don't forget to use protection."

"Buttercup!!" She ran away from the door laughing. Bubbles had her hands over her face.

I sat back down on Bubbles bed. She looked at me then at the ground. I grabbed her hand then pulled her next to me. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"Why did you do it?" I looked down at her.

"Do what?"

"Why did you fall in love with me to kill me afterwards?" Her voice was soft but heartbroken. I grabbed her chin and pulled her face up to mine. It's been so long since I've kissed these soft plump lips. She tried to pull us apart but I am stronger than her, so she just fell into it.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and stradled herself on my lap. I placed my hands on her waist.

"I missed you so much." I said. She pressed her forehead on mine.

"I missed you too."

I got on top of Bubbles kissing her. She wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer. I unzipped her jacket throwing it aside. I stopped. She looked up at me.

"Why did you stop?" There were red cut marks up and down her arms.

"Bubbles what-" She looked down again

"It's nothing, really it isn't. I was just upset and needed to do something to keep the pain away." I gently rubbed my fingers over the cuts.

"Bubbles you need to get these healed there infected and swollen and why did- I don't understand why you did this."

She pushed me off of her and sat on the edge for her bed. I got off the bed and went inside the bathroom. I grabbed some alcohol, cotton balls, and bandages. I'm not a doctor I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

I dipped a cotton ball into the alcohol and rubbed it on the cuts. Bubbles jumped when the alcohol contacted with her cuts. I remember when Brick would rub this stuff on my cuts when we were little. It used to sting like crazy.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm the reason you did this to your self." I wrapped her left arms with white bandages.

"It's not your fault Boomer." Bubbles flinched again as I applied to alcohol soaked cotton ball to her right arm. When I finished I wrapped it with bandages.

My phone started to ring. I sighed and picked ut up.

"What Butch?"

I can hear sirens and voices in the background.

"Butch where are you? What's all that noise?" I can feel my heartbeat pick up.

"Boomer?! Boomer! Where are you?!" His voice is panicked and fast

"I'm with Bubbles. Where are you? Where's Brick?"

Were on our way to the hostpital. I found Brick on his bathroom floor unconscious. H-he O.D."