hi

So I haven't finished judging yet. Sorry about that.

I think I'll sit down tomorrow and just do as much as I can and then do some more on Saturday. I'm in college now and I'm really busy so please give me some time lol but I'm sorry for making you wait like this.

I'm giving everyone feedback on their poetry in addition to the scores, so that's why it's taking so long.

I'm not a professional poet by any standards (I don't even really write poetry, although I've been told some of my short stories are vaguely poetic?? Does that count??) but I took AP English and I can recognize literary devices and all that, so I'm slightly qualified. Anyhow, that's what most of my feedback will revolve around, as well as the judging criteria that was posted earlier.

Also, you should be following this account. So many people aren't. It's driving me bonkers. If you're a winner (either a main winner or a winner in one of the special categories) and you aren't following this account, you won't get your prize. Sorry but also not sorry because I've said time and time again that following this account is mandatory. You can unfollow once the awards is over if you'd like (although it might be good to stay following because I'll most likely be holding more awards in the future, and you'll get updates on them) but I can't force you to do anything.

Anyhow.

If anyone here writes stuff like sci-fi, vampires and/or werewolves or historical fiction, check out the fireworks awards, also on this page. There's still spots open in some categories and especially those.

Also, check out the read for read on this page (the green book) and share it with your friends! The winners of all categories in this contest and fireworks awards will be featured there as recommended books, and the more y'all share and comment in it, the more people will see the recommended books once I post them in there. Also, you can easily find read for reads. It's a win-win, I think.

If you have any questions comment them here.

Hope y'all have wonderful days.