Egos x Military! reader - Welcome back!

You pulled up on the drive way in front of a house and got out, excited to surprise your friends and family. You grabbed your suitcase from the trunk and walked to the front door. You were still wearing your uniform with your cap on.

You placed your bag on the ground, taking a deep breath and knocking on the large mahogany doors, waiting for someone to open it. When the doors opened, there stood a tall, muscular man with  black fluffy hair a gasped in surprise. You smiled. "Hi Mark."

"Oh my God! (Y/n) your back! Your back! Your back!" Your best friend screamed while hugging you tightly, tears falling from his his cheeks. You hugged back as tears also started to fall down. " I missed you too, ya big doof." You laughed.

You heard footsteps coming towards you two and you look around to see all of the Ipliers and Septiceyes. You pulled away from Mark as Jack and Chase engulfed you in a hug, crying in joy of you finally home.

Chase sobbed on your shoulder, telling you how much he missed you. And same with Jack too. You hugged them both, rubbing circles on their back. " I missed you guys too. I missed all of you." You said, wiping your eyes as Jack and Chase let go of you.

You approached The Host and gave a smile. " (Y/n) then approaches the Host as they smile at him. He returns the gesture and tells them how much he and the others missed them. Then (Y/n) also gives them a hug in which the Host immediately hugged back." You hugged him then felt him wrapped his arms around you.

"Welcome home, Soldier." Dark took your cap off and ruffled your short hair. (If you're a girl, had a boy's cut.) You laughed and gave him a hug too. He stiffened for a second but then hugged you back.

You gave all of the egos hugs and kisses, happy that you are finally home.

Well that was short and I apologise for that. I am very busy and I just finished this one shot during my exams. And sorry if I had wrong grammars. I was in a rush. I will try and improve my writing skills.But anyways, thank you for reading this, leave a comment of what you think and leave a vote if you do enjoy reading this. Bye!