Flipside

OK, so this is just something I'm doing for fun. I've really wanted to write a story about Maria's obsessed "Lover". Yes, there is OC inclusion. Don't like, don't read. Any hate comments will be deleted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria's POV

You have got to be kidding me. Please tell me this is a joke. 

I stared at the old man and Pixel in front of me, the red plumber Mario standing next to me. 

Mario and Luigi had called me up when it was reported that Princess Peach had been kidnapped for the millionth time. Due to a lack of ghost activity, I decided to tag along for some Bowser tail kicking.  

Hey, he may be my friend, but I need SOMEONE's butt to kick.

So we went to the Koopa king's castle, which was easy enough since his minions forgot to lock the gate. As it turns out, Bowser hadn't kidnapped Peach. Heck, he was actually preparing for an invasion.

Turns out, it was some black magic mage looking dude named Count Bleck who had kidnapped the princess. I don't really remember what happened next, only that I woke up in some place called Flipside. 

According to Mario, the Count had ended up knocking both of us out. He had woken up and Tippy, the pixel, teleported all three of us to Flipside. 

Either way, Merlin, the old man, had asked us to save Flipside and the rest of the dimensions from complete destruction of a void. Mario, being the hero that he is, immediately jumped at the chance of adventure.

I, however, was a bit more hesitant. After all, I've never heard of Flipside before, so why should I bother? Luckily for them, Mario convinced me that it may also affect the Mushroom Kingdom, including my grandfather. 

So for the sake of my grandfather, I decided to tag along. 

But now they were telling us that we were some heroes from a prophecy. 

And now we have to go find a heart pillar. 

Won't this be fun?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, but it's just to start the story.