Chapter 2: Show Off

I wake up to hear the sound of my alarm clock ringing off ten minutes late.

"Shit! I'm going to be late." I rushed to get a pair of pants on.

I finished brushing my teeth and began to run out the door until I was stop by Scott.

"Get on!" Scott grabbed a helmet and passed it on to me.

I put on the helmet and got on the back of Scott's motorcycle grabbing him around his waist.

"Hold on tight." Scott smiled and took off fast.

We got to school barely on time. Scott parked his bike and the both of us put our helmets down and rushed to get to class. Scott and I both had gym at the same period. Scott walked in as the bell rang and I followed in from behind.

"You're late Mr. Dunbar." Coach Finstock yelled at me while blowing his whistle.

"Sorry coach, it won't happen again." I apologize for being late.

"You bet it won't happen again." Coach warned me.

"Scott take goalie! Liam you're up!" Coach yelled blowing his whistle again.

"Great." I thought to myself. "Second day of school and I'll humiliate myself again."

I grabbed my equipment and I got ready to make the goal. I kicked back my shoes to make sure they were firm and I took off running. Scott looked pretty ready to just attack me so when I got close enough to him I took a power swing at the net and made the goal. I turned around to see everyone was surprised that I made a goal with Scott McCall as goalie. Coach walked up to me.

"Amazing shot Dunbar!" Coach patted me on the back. "Scott get your game up!"

After the team took a couple more shots coach finally told the teammates to go take showers and get home. I began to head towards the locker room when Scott stopped me.

"You were pretty good out there. Have you played lacrosse at your old school?" Scott said thrilled to have me on the team.

"No but I use to play with my friends at the park." I responded confidently.

"Nice, well I'll see you around." Scott said getting ready for a shower.

I started to take off my shirt and then I looked back at Scott. I saw his sweaty 6 pack. He was gorgeous. I mean his tattoo on his left arm, his huge biceps. Scott looked over at me and I automatically looked away. I got in the shower and I stood there thinking about Scott as the nice warm steamy water rushed down my face and back. After about 15 minutes I turned off the water, I grabbed my towel and dried off. I walked out of the school and started to walk home.

"You took quite some time in there." Scott pulled up on his motorcycle. "Here it's too late to be walking home alone." Scott handed me a helmet.

I grabbed the helmet and out it on. "Thank you Scott. Thank you for everything." I got on the back of the motorcycle and grabbed him by the waist again.

Scott dropped me off in front of my house and the both of us said goodbye to one another. I got up into my room beat from practice and school and threw my self onto my bed.

"I think I'm in love with you Scott McCall."